Everton - Post match thread.

2 pts dropped for me. Walker was an idiot,Madley doesn't need an invitation to screw us over.

Sorry mate but Walker shouldn't have received more than one yellow. Didn't make contact with Baines and kept his elbow low just fighting for position on the drop kick. I'd be mad as fuck if I were him

raheem-sterling.jpg
250059115.jpg

Must start next game
And Sane needs a 5 game break till he wakes up that a new season has started.

I usually follow the match thread as I'm watching and I'm just getting sick of the ridiculous overreactions there. It's worse than the tabloid press. Nice to see people speaking sense in post match.

Could've been worse overall. Shame the ref really ruined things, the walker red cost us the 3 points

Walker needs to realise City get reffed a lot differently than Spurs unfortunately.

3-5-2 doesn't work and Danilo looked pretty dangerous when he got ahead of Sterling. We need to go back to what terrified teams last season. Two wingers running off a striker. We've even got full backs to get ahead of the wingers now.

Well played City , unlucky not to win even with 10 v 12.
By the way , who the fuck are all those fanny merchants in the match day thread , you know who you are and ffs you are pathetic.
Again , well done blues.

Terrible first half. Sergio scores and it's a different game.

Can't fault the second half but it's a shit start in all. We don't get three points for effort unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.