Everton - Post match thread.

I'm sorry but if people are putting the ref at the top of the list of reasons why we didn't win that I give up, we played so differently than the slow pointless football of last year did we? We have a few chances each game where we speed up and normally miss a chance and that is it.

Only caught the second half, but thought we looked fantastic. Danilo was great, Sterling was great aside from that shot he blazed over. Bernardo seems to have a habit of getting in the way of other players, but looked good other than that.

Sane looked average, but I don't know how much of that is to do with his position. For me, he's a front three player, not a wing back.

sane as a lwb is awful...he was really poor all around tonight as was GJ.....kdb hit and miss as well.....

deserved the point

sneiderlin was def a second yellow...his trailing foot catches aguero
the walker decision was awful

having said all that i thought we were pretty average.....but still shouldnt be losing points to them.....

we also look so.more solid with kompany central ...at the monent i wouldnt play stones if the whole back line was fit...

left back is going to still be a problem area when mendy isnt on the pitch.....we need another like him to rotate with.

its just not clicking going forward at the moment....bernado looks a great purchase already...he has fight in him...something sane and kdb need to learn from

2 pts dropped for me. Walker was an idiot,Madley doesn't need an invitation to screw us over.

What did Walker do?

Guilty of being on the pitch perhap because he didnt fuking touch him!

So who plays in Walkers place next week, cant start sane there again and assuming Mendy is still unfit and Danilo must play instead of Sane?

Done great to get a point there, just wasn't our night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.