Everton - Post match thread.

A game of missed chances
Shite refereeing
and a miscalculation by pep, Sane is not a wingback.

bernardo looked top and sterling deserves a start

My summary:

Bobby Fucking Madeley.

Baby Silva!!! *wanks*

Also big hand for whoever sold a group of blue scousers tickets in the Colin Bell Upper.

That could end up being a great point. Superb character against the usual innept refereeing. I think it's more obvious than ever now - sign Sanchez win the league

Here's hoping Raz is fired up and confident enough to take his chance. Looked very good today after taking a few minutes to get into the game.

And missing 2 easier chances. A great finish for his goal however, but should have scored more than one. We really need to improve this

Again? When did he have his last one? In your opinion obviously.
Saying he was poor is one thing, saying time to get rid makes him a prick - imo of course.
The last game. He's been miles off his best ever since he had his haircut.

We're only 2 points behind Huddersfield with 36 games to go and we still have to play them at home, so it's still in our hands.

Bernard and Dani should have started that game and props to Sterling who did well when he came on.

But that performance was more 206/17 than any performance last year. Same old problems at home with square pegs in round holes, soft centre and an inability to break teams down.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha bannable hahahaha why cos I think we was shit.... We missed sitters and got punished I ain't happy with a point at home to Everton and you want me banned hahaa
Go wank off in your Rooney blanket whilst missing Pellegrini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.