Everton - Post match thread.

352 with Yaya - devastating.

352 without Yaya - disaster.

I don't know what it is that's caused Pep to drop him after he looked great there in preseason, but whatever it is, the system doesn't work properly without him.
Weird isn't it. Yaya has great hold up play with his big frame giving the wingbacks time to make runs behind. Dinho plays 2-touch passes very often and can't hold the ball so the wingbacks come to him instead. Sane was awful today for sure, but before the Walker send off he was deeper than Walker, which doesn't make any sense. At Barcelona Neymar was used in the same position as Sane but much more attacking and Pep has somehow not noticed to use Sane this way.

These kinds of posts are just baiting and should be bannable. Go wum somewhere else.

No better than Pellegrini is a meme at this point and it's been two games into the season. Two. Spare us all this tired drama and save it for at least October.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha bannable hahahaha why cos I think we was shit.... We missed sitters and got punished I ain't happy with a point at home to Everton and you want me banned hahaa

Shit ref and shit finishing.

First half was a repeat of last season. Play in general is still too slow and passive, not causing them many problems. 3 at the back doesnt seem suited to where teams park the bus and Sane cannot play LWB. Even still we should have scored 2 or 3.

Second half we actually played better with 10 men and dominated them but didnt create that much but still should have scored another 2.

Draw isnt that bad but if not for a terrible ref we would have won this for sure...

I'm hoping its just early season rust but we really need to improve with players picking up the pace and starting 100% effort from the first whistle.

De Bryune was wasteful. I would be looking at playing Bernardo over him of he doesn't find form.

Very poor for 45 mins so lets not pretend anything else but fantastic second half with some real spirit shown and a great finish from Raz.

Ref was out of his depth with both red cards ridiculous decisions and VAR needs to come in asap.

Everton have spent nearly £150M this summer to park that bus and time waste for 90 mins and anyone thinking of moaning about us too much tonight should think about that whilst we outplay them with 10 men!

Good grief...I agree with you

I think Danillo has turned out to be great business, we did hope he would start looking like the player Real Madrid wanted and the signs are good.
Agreed. Fantastic energy and clever with the ball - was unlucky not to score.

2 pts dropped for me. Walker was an idiot,Madley doesn't need an invitation to screw us over.
No he wasn't an idiot; he was a defender who backed into an attacker whilst challenging for the ball. This happens throughout every game I've ever watched. Walker would have made that same challenge hundreds of fucking times throughout his footballing career and yet he gets booked and sent off in this game.

Is that a sign to come for the season? We're brilliant most of the time, create chances when teams pack teams behind the ball, yet we miss so many chances. Is it an excuse? Maybe, but Everton have one chance and score. Stressed out tonight, because that game had Everton written all over it. Match thread was shocking, glad I decided to keep off there for the majority of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.