Everton - Post match thread.

Where to start?!?!

On Referees I suppose: WTF is going on with 4th officials, earpieces, and passing of info to Refs on the pitch

Where did this get announced/sanctioned?

Who is talking to them?

What are they saying?

#TinFoilHat

Bernardo, Danilo and Sterling for the next match please.

Kev and Sane, at the very least, can sit on the bench.

2 pts dropped for me. Walker was an idiot,Madley doesn't need an invitation to screw us over.

Sane at LWB just doesn't work but for us to get a terrible sending off in the first half and have off days from KDB, Aguero, and to a certain extent Silva, and still get a point I'll take it. Thought Danilo, Sterling, and Bernardo all looked good after coming on.

By the end of the season turning draws into wins and losses into draws is what wins the title.

Sterling added more urgency and pace to our attack.

Not sure what Sane was meant to do, either way him, DeBruyne and Silva had real stinkers, with Aguero not far behind them. The build up from defence to midfield to attack, was slow, slow and yet more slower, we won't win the league playing at a snail's pace, ever.

Good last 30 mins and effort was top notch. Once again the finishing lets us down and try another sloppy goal to concede.

Sterling and the other subs played well.

Not one of Sane's greatest nights and Stones should be doing better for their goal.

A draw not the end of the world but if we want to be winning titles, our record against the better sides has to improve. Liverpool will be an equally tough test.
Actually, good point in the half time review was that Komps should not have got sucked in to the ball also. Can't argue with that.

10/10 for effort. 5/10 for execution.

Indeed. The players ran their blood to water.

I could moan about several things but i'll leave to others. I haven't got the energy. All I would like to add is that I thought Bernardo's home debut was encouraging.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.