Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely Everton fans dont want Pool to win the title but that wont play a part, Everton players will raise their game and MArtinez is a good coach even if they had hit a bad form recently they will still offer a ver hard game but we should go there and finally win after 5 years maybe.

We have lot more quality only regular player missing will be only Silva hopefully we just need to be ready, raise our game like its a cup final as it really is one and big players that can decide games should do exactly it. Yaya, Aguero mainly.

Go there take the 3 points, put lot of pressure on Chelsea/Pool they are playing their game later.

If we can do that we are huge favourites of course there are no easy games, even Villa/WHU could surprise us, I mean QPR seemed a pretty shit team but even they were really hard to beat 2 years ago and we did it only in 95th minute with them 10 men down. There are no easy games with stakes this high...

For Everton I would really pick a more defensive team they wont have Barry thats a big miss in their midfield I would want to see Garcia helping the defence and doing his job in the middle while having Fernandinho too in a role where he can defend and help Garcia too but also put pressure with some runs to Everton midfielders and then give Yaya lot of attacking chances without worrying about will he track back, will we be to open if he goes forward. He can give an assist or score anytime, he has to play close to Evertons goal...

I would really go with Garcia, Fernandinho, Yaya, Nasri, Agüero, Milner six ahead of defence. Make sure we dont concede with a strong midfield trio, we have to stop them getting good balls to Lukaku also an extra man in midfield would help us to keep Barkley out of the game.

Certainly on the wings they can be dangerous with Baines/Coleman going up a lot, for that we need lot of track back from Milner/Nasri.

Today Palace didnt have many chances from the wing, maybe Kolarov should have got better help from Nasri as Puncheon was sometimes close to being dangerous but nothing came from that. We have to make it sure tho vs Everton that nothing comes from Coleman doing some good runs...

Keep a clean sheet and 12 goals has to be scored.

I dont expect some strange result like 2-4, 2-3, 3-3, it will be either us winning 1-0 or 2-0 or its pretty much 1-1, 2-2 or a loss...

Huge game we have to prepare well than get the first 11 right.

Alright lads

Everton lid here.

The Street End will suck that ball in for you lot next week.

Don't think for a minute that we'll do the Redshite a favour. Not fucking happening.

totallywired said:
@BluePhil8 said:
NoahCity said:
----------------------------Hart-------------------------
Zabaleta--Kompany---Demichelis--Kolarov
---------------------Garcia--Fernandinho-------
---Milner-------------Yaya--------------------Nasri---
-------------------------Aguero-----------------------------
Silva in place of Nasri if fit.
Agree with this. Garcia, Kolarov and Demichellis are undroppable.
Ha Ha never thought i would see this in a post.
Spot on that team anything else i would be dissapinted (unless silva is fit)

Blue Jimmy9 said:
Be a tough game,but we know what we've got to do - WIN !

Referee will be important in this game,so I expect either of those Liverpool fans Clattenberg or Mike Dean to help it run smoothly.

Dean won't be able to do it as he's from the Wirrall, shame as he would have been my choice, I expect them to roll Mason out for this one.,

There's lots of comparisons with the league winning season here. I was there for Sunderland and when we equalised I said that could be the point that wins us the league.. It was like the stoke match in 2012. This match is like the Newcastle game.. We'll win and toure will score

NipplesChris said:
Alright lads

Everton lid here.

Don't think for a minute that we'll do the Redshite a favour. Not fucking happening.

Hope you are right lad! :-)

NipplesChris said:
Alright lads

Everton lid here.

Somebody buy that man a pint

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
NipplesChris said:
Alright lads

Everton lid here.

Somebody buy that man a pint

Everton and City fans finally friends again. :-)

NipplesChris said:
Alright lads

Everton lid here.

Good lad. Crowd has had a big impact on our games at Goodison in recent years. Think it might be a bit less hostile next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.