Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
super_city_si said:
Not to belittle west ham or villa but IMO it all hinges on this game. We win and we will have the momentum plus home advantage not to mention quality to see us past villa and west ham.

To be fair a lot of us said the same about the Newcastle game the year we won it, look what happened with in QPR game, yes we won it in the end but I for one is not taking anything for granted when it come to City and doing the easy stuff...

J.A.M said:
super_city_si said:
Not to belittle west ham or villa but IMO it all hinges on this game. We win and we will have the momentum plus home advantage not to mention quality to see us past villa and west ham.

To be far a lot of us said the same about the Newcastle game the year we won it, look what happened with in QPR game, yes we won it in the end but I for one is not taking anything for granted when it come to City and doing the easy stuff...

We should never take it for granted, but I think we'll be a lot better off this time around thanks to that QPR game.

Can't help but feel the players thought that game would be a formality, not this time.

Really hope Arsenal win tomorrow... Puts the gunners four points clear and would make Everton feel the CL was out of reach...

Blue Coop said:
J.A.M said:
super_city_si said:

To be far a lot of us said the same about the Newcastle game the year we won it, look what happened with in QPR game, yes we won it in the end but I for one is not taking anything for granted when it come to City and doing the easy stuff...

We should never take it for granted, but I think we'll be a lot better off this time around thanks to that QPR game.

Can't help but feel the players thought that game would be a formality, not this time.

God I hope so, don't think I could take another QPR game again, Lol I nearly had a heart attack the first time. Please City dull and boring.

Fuck it who I'm I kidding I'm a City fan, the hard way is the only way....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/manchester-city-fc.66850/page-3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threa ... 850/page-3</a>

Hoping they get beat.

Looked today like yaya has the bit between his teeth. I can see him being a big performer in the next 3 games. If we can get Dave back as well then I have high hopes. These two won't let any complacency in.

So unpredictable. Which Everton will turn up? Which City will turn up? Will we be undone by some twattish decision by the officials? Can we grasp the opportunity with a ruthless, professional victory - or any kind of victory?!! Or is "typical City" yet to play his joker?

It could be a looooonnggggggg week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.