Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NipplesChris said:
Alright lads

Everton lid here.

The Street End will suck that ball in for you lot next week.

Don't think for a minute that we'll do the Redshite a favour. Not fucking happening.

You have spelt lad wrong????

Agueroisablue said:
Blue Jimmy9 said:
Be a tough game,but we know what we've got to do - WIN !

Referee will be important in this game,so I expect either of those Liverpool fans Clattenberg or Mike Dean to help it run smoothly.

Dean won't be able to do it as he's from the Wirrall, shame as he would have been my choice, I expect them to roll Mason out for this one.,

Clattenberg it is then.

NipplesChris said:
Alright lads

Everton lid here.

Don't think for a minute that we'll do the Redshite a favour. Not fucking happening.
Haha, great post!

Ya Ya will get a brace at Goodison just like he did at St James's.

Then it's plain sailing with a 93rd minute winner against West Ham on May 11th.

NipplesChris said:
Alright lads

Everton lid here.

I'll hold you to that

This weeks going to drag , not going to get a decent night of sleep all week.
Today was our Wolves
Everton Is Our Newcastle
Villa Is our QPR (Battling Relegation)
West Ham Is Our Norwich (Nothing To Play For)
its there for the taking lets make it count
BELIEVE

Not to belittle west ham or villa but IMO it all hinges on this game. We win and we will have the momentum plus home advantage not to mention quality to see us past villa and west ham.

worsleyweb said:
NipplesChris said:
Alright lads

Everton lid here.

You have spelt lad wrong????

No mate. Its deffo lid

i think most evertonians gave up on champions league football after the palace defeat. having watched us at southampton yesterday we are just praying for the season to end and europa football beckons. no fan will want the redshite to win the league but the players as professionals will not think that way. defensively we were dire yesterday and it was a very poor performance in what has been a very positive season. a win at hull in our last game should be enough for the europa league so a loss to city would not be disheartening. the thought of RAWK imploding after a city win appeals more than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.