Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trautmannesque said:
Does anyone know if any of the bars in the Burton Road area of West Didsbury will be showing the match?
The railway will have it on, none of the other actual west dids boozers show the football, could go to the greenfinch on lapwing lane, or the old house at home further down Burton road

SteWadda said:
gmckennasell said:
evertonians will be up for this , they hate the martyrs , but the team they hate most outside dipperpool is city , because of the lescott business and gargoyle whipping them up to a frenzy , they will enjoy us cocking up our title challenge at goodison , just as much as ending the martyrs title dreams , its a win/win for the bluenoses of scouseland , expect absolutley no favours from this lot . A tough game , but with gazbaz not playing and distin and jagielka a bit ring rusty from injury , we will do them. COYB

Every Everton fan I know and I'll admit it's not many want us to lose. I have had a look on everton forums and most aren't arsed if they lose but some really want us to win. I don't think they do hate us that was just Moyes wasn't it??

you could be right , gargoyle was a right bastard over lescott , and he never forgot it , nice to see the bitter twat has got his just desserts

gaz76 said:
Trautmannesque said:
Does anyone know if any of the bars in the Burton Road area of West Didsbury will be showing the match?
The railway will have it on, none of the other actual west dids boozers show the football, could go to the greenfinch on lapwing lane, or the old house at home further down Burton road

Cheers pal. The Green Finch doesn't show the football now apparently and I can't get through to The Railway (although they do have Sky it seems so thanks for that.)

Your playing us at the right time in the season for my opinion. We were woeful last week and have had more poor results than good ones lately. Look at the 2 teams on paper and your way ahead of us. Depends on how much your players want it and I expect a professional job and you the victors. Never happy at an everton loss but the anger from our neighbours will be worth it

davelyncooper said:
Pam said:
Let me just say this:-

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHITCOYOTETWATFORNICATORLSDNFVKIAEDJEHFBVNFKJZNGFORNIFUCKINGCATEFMV'ASESOLRTUNLFRDJHOLYCOYOTENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKLFNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on girl get yourself together. Get your lips around a bottle of Rioja and just imagine Merlin slotting one into your bottom corner.

Is it going to be okay, dave?

hart

zabba-kompany-mdm-clichy

ferna-yaya

silva-nasri

aguero-dzeko

i can't fucking wait for this game theentire week was a torture for me in the waiting of the game 2014 has to be the year we broke the hodoo and beat everton at their place...do that and i'm confident we will win the title C'MON CITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

What is the situation with the Neverton injury list, does anyone know?

Kompany needs to get them locked in the dressing room before the game and give them the Churchill speech, like he did in the tunnel before the second half v Watford in the Cup., effin' and blindin' and whatever's needed to fire them up. This might not be Pellegrini's thing so it's up to Vinny plus the likes of Kolarov or Zaba for back-up. Demand total concentration, total effort, every second, every ball, every tackle, every man., for 95 bloody minutes. Tell them this is where you win it and where you earn it, this is what you came to City for, you're playing a damn good team but you are better than them, BELIEVE IT, then bloody DO IT. COME ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.