Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw an interesting tidbit on Twitter from @benjaminpugsley:

"By my count, the quad of Kompany, Toure, Silva & Aguero have been on the pitch together for just 216 minutes (6.8%) this season."

Wow.

Ali Benarbia said:
Kompany needs to get them locked in the dressing room before the game and give them the Churchill speech, like he did in the tunnel before the second half v Watford in the Cup., effin' and blindin' and whatever's needed to fire them up. This might not be Pellegrini's thing so it's up to Vinny plus the likes of Kolarov or Zaba for back-up. Demand total concentration, total effort, every second, every ball, every tackle, every man., for 95 bloody minutes. Tell them this is where you win it and where you earn it, this is what you came to City for, you're playing a damn good team but you are better than them, BELIEVE IT, then bloody DO IT. COME ON!
Fair choked me up, that.
Who the fuck needs Winston Churchill.

Ali Benarbia said:
Kompany needs to get them locked in the dressing room before the game and give them the Churchill speech, like he did in the tunnel before the second half v Watford in the Cup., effin' and blindin' and whatever's needed to fire them up. This might not be Pellegrini's thing so it's up to Vinny plus the likes of Kolarov or Zaba for back-up. Demand total concentration, total effort, every second, every ball, every tackle, every man., for 95 bloody minutes. Tell them this is where you win it and where you earn it, this is what you came to City for, you're playing a damn good team but you are better than them, BELIEVE IT, then bloody DO IT. COME ON!

Even though a few wombles on here,incredibly...... believe he isn't Captain material...... tomorrow,he will,once again,prove there are none better.

Ali Benarbia said:

Calmer heads prevail pal

The sentiment is right but it won't be needed, I've seen the focus in a couple of there eyes today

I said it last week after palace, yaya has the eye of the tiger about him, tomorrow is going to be controlled, measured and damn well exciting, should we come up short it won't be for the want of trying!!!

Trying to be positive here, but weren't we the first team to beat them this season at our place. In the last couple of seasons (my memory is bad) it always seemed we played the better football but got fucked by the odd goal scored on the counter. I just hope to god tomorrow we don't fuck this up typical city style because on paper we should win this if everyone plays their part.

Brendan insists Everton will fight to the death for Liverpool's cause

BmZKZHdCYAAjBg9.jpg

We play close to our capability. We win.

Not worried at all even accepting Everton are having a good season. Didn't Palace win 5 successive matches before we beat them them away..

This is our time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.