Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
Let me just say this:-

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHITCOYOTETWATFORNICATORLSDNFVKIAEDJEHFBVNFKJZNGFORNIFUCKINGCATEFMV'ASESOLRTUNLFRDJHOLYCOYOTENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKLFNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on girl get yourself together. Get your lips around a bottle of Rioja and just imagine Merlin slotting one into your bottom corner.

I just keep thinking to myself why does it have to be Everton that decides our fate? It's just so typical City.

It's the lack of big game fight that I am most worried about, too many times this season I have seen us bottle it in the big games and it's about time now we get that mentality out of our minds.

Big game performance tomorrow, if we want it more we win.

Sky loving the fact we haven't won there in four years. That was then, this is now.
Eye of the tiger.
Winners all over the park.
Desire, passion, energy, professionalism and fight to the end, we cannot and will not fail.
Come on City, the Boys in Blue never give in.

AshtonBlueMooner said:
Sky loving the fact we haven't won there in four years. That was then, this is now.
Eye of the tiger.
Winners all over the park.
Desire, passion, energy, professionalism and fight to the end, we cannot and will not fail.
Come on City, the Boys in Blue never give in.
This.

sam-caddick said:
I just keep thinking to myself why does it have to be Everton that decides our fate? It's just so typical City.

It's the lack of big game fight that I am most worried about, too many times this season I have seen us bottle it in the big games and it's about time now we get that mentality out of our minds.

Big game performance tomorrow, if we want it more we win.

With the team you have you should walk the league :-) , on paper you look too strong for us, man for man and the quality you have in your team you should win all your remaining matches.... saying that none of the top 8 teams have come to Goodison and won. Chelsea.. man for man came and we out played them, Man United, Arsenal too.... we out played Liverpool and were 4 mins away from winning. I think all those teams on paper look better than ours to be honest... well maybe not Man United's anymore.... I guess on the day, what matters most who wants it the most and which give it there all.

If City want to be Champions then it time for them to step up and show there quality, show that they have the desire, give what it takes, challenge for every 50/50 ball...anything less at Goodison and they could be in trouble.

Posting from the toilet seat right now and I'm shitting something that feels like porridge.

Normally I never have any problems so this can only be due to the game.

we were given a dozen chances this year to climb in it and take it with both hands.

With the news that Silva is raring to go, if we go to Goodison against a team that essentially has nothing to play for, with Silva, Kompany, Yaya, and Aguero all fit and don't win it, we just don't deserve the title.

karen7 said:
Pam said:
karen7 said:
Deep breath Pam

It doesn't help, Karen. The waiting is becoming really rubbish, now.

This week has dragged by but this time next week could be even worse if we have to win the last game for the title!
I will literally take a valium if that's the case

-- Fri May 02, 2014 3:48 pm --

Andouble said:
what's the latest on the Everton injury front? Everyone recover magically?

Distan and jag back

Hope they play as well as Vinny at Liverpool and Terry on Wednesday.

we had all this crap about if we have the bottle in 2012 , we won six on the trot , and the penultimate game against newcastle , we had all the same shite about our "bottle" and a week later we were champions . We have a team of champions , they are not going to give this up on saturday , no matter how well everton play , and i rate martinez as a brilliant manager , but i would be more worried if gargoyle was still there and they were playing his usual alehouse football . Martinez is different he is class and plays football the right way , but i think evertons small squad and injuries will catch up with them on saturday , just wish we were not depriving them of champs league , because it would be nice to see a different team in the top 4 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.