Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
shackattack said:
i think most evertonians gave up on champions league football after the palace defeat. having watched us at southampton yesterday we are just praying for the season to end and europa football beckons. no fan will want the redshite to win the league but the players as professionals will not think that way. defensively we were dire yesterday and it was a very poor performance in what has been a very positive season. a win at hull in our last game should be enough for the europa league so a loss to city would not be disheartening. the thought of RAWK imploding after a city win appeals more than ever.

I think Arsenal need two wins from three to shut you out? One of them is against Norwich who are dead men walking, so if they beat Newcastle tomorrow night I think it's goodnight Charlie on the CL for you.

The other thing is, aren't you even worse off or injuries than us? Jagilka, Distin and Baines IIRC, and with Barry out as well that's several discs gone from your spine.

Good time for us to play you I'd have thought.

Out of interest, but I've not seen anything about Navas. What's wrong with him and when is he due back?

Champions2012! said:
Kun Aguero said:
http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/manchester-city-fc.66850/page-3

Hoping they get beat.

What are they saying, need to have an account and feck me if I'm making an account there

Planning on doing Poznans fot every City goal then a couple jokes about scoring own goals.

Chris in London said:
shackattack said:
i think most evertonians gave up on champions league football after the palace defeat. having watched us at southampton yesterday we are just praying for the season to end and europa football beckons. no fan will want the redshite to win the league but the players as professionals will not think that way. defensively we were dire yesterday and it was a very poor performance in what has been a very positive season. a win at hull in our last game should be enough for the europa league so a loss to city would not be disheartening. the thought of RAWK imploding after a city win appeals more than ever.

I think Arsenal need two wins from three to shut you out? One of them is against Norwich who are dead men walking, so if they beat Newcastle tomorrow night I think it's goodnight Charlie on the CL for you.

The other thing is, aren't you even worse off or injuries than us? Jagilka, Distin and Baines IIRC, and with Barry out as well that's several discs gone from your spine.

Good time for us to play you I'd have thought.

alcaraz and seamus coleman did some pre city game training yesterday - we are hoping for the same next week. i think an arsenal win tomorrow will mean we have europa to play for. a win at hull should secure that

Kun Aguero said:
Champions2012! said:
Kun Aguero said:
http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/manchester-city-fc.66850/page-3

Hoping they get beat.

What are they saying, need to have an account and feck me if I'm making an account there

Planning on doing Poznans fot every City goal then a couple jokes about scoring own goals.

Decent lads them toffees

Champions2012! said:
Kun Aguero said:
Champions2012! said:

Decent lads them toffees

some are asking for the liverpool echo to dish out half half scarves free. thing is we don't forget our gobshite neighbours who thought it hilarious when they wore blackburn shirts on the kop to deprive united the title or when they rolled over against chelsea to again deprive united of the title.

karen7 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Out of interest, but I've not seen anything about Navas. What's wrong with him and when is he due back?

Ankle injury,pellers doesn't know when he will be back

Not to worried about Navas not being available, Milner offers more protection anyway as Everton Full backs attack.

Would be great if Silva could make a recovery in time though.

Same team as today for me with Fernandinho in for Garcia.

Will Silva be back for any of the remaining games?

shackattack said:
Champions2012! said:
Kun Aguero said:

Decent lads them toffees

some are asking for the liverpool echo to dish out half half scarves free. thing is we don't forget our gobshite neighbours who thought it hilarious when they wore blackburn shirts on the kop to deprive united the title or when they rolled over against chelsea to again deprive united of the title.

Please roll over for us!

Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.