Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delboy352 said:
Interestingly, Physioroom has both Baines and Silva with no return date...they are usually pretty well spot on with their info...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_ ... _table.php</a>

L Baines Knee Injury no return date
K Mirallas Groin/Pelvis Injury no return date
S Distin Hamstring Injury no return date very doubtful
S Pienaar Cartilage Knee Injury 11th May 14
P Jagielka Hamstring Injury 3rd May 14
L Traore Hamstring Injury no return date
B Oviedo Broken Leg no return date
A Kone Knee Injury 11th May 14
D Gibson ACL Knee Injury 11th May 14

D Silva Ankle/Foot Injury no return date
J Navas Ankle/Foot Injury no return date
M Nastasić Knee Injury no return date
Mirallas is the one out of them i would most want to miss the game.

super_city_si said:
Delboy352 said:
Interestingly, Physioroom has both Baines and Silva with no return date...they are usually pretty well spot on with their info...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_ ... _table.php</a>

L Baines Knee Injury no return date
K Mirallas Groin/Pelvis Injury no return date
S Distin Hamstring Injury no return date very doubtful
S Pienaar Cartilage Knee Injury 11th May 14
P Jagielka Hamstring Injury 3rd May 14
L Traore Hamstring Injury no return date
B Oviedo Broken Leg no return date
A Kone Knee Injury 11th May 14
D Gibson ACL Knee Injury 11th May 14

D Silva Ankle/Foot Injury no return date
J Navas Ankle/Foot Injury no return date
M Nastasić Knee Injury no return date
Mirallas is the one out of them i would most want to miss the game.

Baines likely to be back

Tricky_Trev said:
Would be fucking ace if Arsenal win tonight. Don't want Everton getting a pre-match boost.

We need Arsenal to win tonight, it's paramount in fact.

If Arsenal draw or lose tonight then we will face Everton's game of the season and arguably their biggest game in recent years.

I do think if we beat Everton the title is ours as we should be beating Villa and West Ham at home and for Liverpool to win it on goal difference I think they are going to have to have two 5 or 6-0 wins against Palace and Newcastle, but it's Everton, our ultimate bogey team shared with Sunderland and that's why I do not feel confident at all.

If our players turn up and want to win more than Everton we win the game if you ask me, I do think Pellegrini has to consider playing three in midfield and go for a more pragmatic approach but we will see, in fact this is Manuel's chance to finally prove he can motivate and set up a team to win a big away game, something he has failed to do this season which is what has put question marks over his head whether he is the man to guide us to glory and not just give us entertaining football.

I will immensely angered if Arsenal do win tonight and we completely bottle it on Saturday, our mentality to win the league should be more than Everton's to consolidate 5th place.

Biggest game of the season, no bottle job now City please.

Believe.

We've won at the allianz, the swamp and white hart lane this season, got a draw at the emirates and were unlucky to lose at both stamford bridge and klanfield?

sam-caddick said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Would be fucking ace if Arsenal win tonight. Don't want Everton getting a pre-match boost.

We need Arsenal to win tonight, it's paramount in fact.

If Arsenal draw or lose tonight then we will face Everton's game of the season and arguably their biggest game in recent years.

I do think if we beat Everton the title is ours as we should be beating Villa and West Ham at home and for Liverpool to win it on goal difference I think they are going to have to have two 5 or 6-0 wins against Palace and Newcastle, but it's Everton, our ultimate bogey team shared with Sunderland and that's why I do not feel confident at all.

If our players turn up and want to win more than Everton we win the game if you ask me, I do think Pellegrini has to consider playing three in midfield and go for a more pragmatic approach but we will see, in fact this is Manuel's chance to finally prove he can motivate and set up a team to win a big away game, something he has failed to do this season which is what has put question marks over his head whether he is the man to guide us to glory and not just give us entertaining football.

I will immensely angered if Arsenal do win tonight and we completely bottle it on Saturday, our mentality to win the league should be more than Everton's to consolidate 5th place.

Biggest game of the season, no bottle job now City please.

Believe.

Of all the people to end a lecture with the word "Believe" - unbelievable

Baines will be ok to play,jagielka will almost be definitely fit to play,after lay off,delofeou is ready to go home after season long loan,
We have to be ultimate professional in everything we do this week,if our attitudes are bang on,on Saturday we can win well.
Evertons home grown lads HATE LIVERPOOL with a passion,hibbert,Baines,stones,osman,
Barkley,even distin,we cant take any of that for granted though.

Arsenal beat Newcastle tonight,they will feel even a bit flatter. X fingers, ctid.

aguero93:20 said:
We've won at the allianz, the swamp and white hart lane this season, got a draw at the emirates and were unlucky to lose at both stamford bridge and klanfield?

We're fine on the occasions when we don't expect to win. It's when we're not underdogs though that we are easily rattled. We've proven numerous times that we don't cope well with pressure, it was the same under Mancini. Now is Pellegrini's biggest test of his career, motivating his side to do the job that going by our players ability, they could easily do with eyes closed.

We are certainly not underdogs now though.

Hope the gooners win tonight for the obvious reason. Hope pellers plays a 4-2-3-1 formation, kolorov left back, fern and Garcia defensive mid, yaya attacking mid, nasri and Millie on wing and kun up front

al things being equal we will have the arse just about sorted for fourth, villa and the hammers safe going into toffee land.
big performance by our big boys and happy days going into the last week.
sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.