Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Would be fucking ace if Arsenal win tonight. Don't want Everton getting a pre-match boost.

We need Arsenal to win tonight, it's paramount in fact.

If Arsenal draw or lose tonight then we will face Everton's game of the season and arguably their biggest game in recent years.

I do think if we beat Everton the title is ours as we should be beating Villa and West Ham at home and for Liverpool to win it on goal difference I think they are going to have to have two 5 or 6-0 wins against Palace and Newcastle, but it's Everton, our ultimate bogey team shared with Sunderland and that's why I do not feel confident at all.

If our players turn up and want to win more than Everton we win the game if you ask me, I do think Pellegrini has to consider playing three in midfield and go for a more pragmatic approach but we will see, in fact this is Manuel's chance to finally prove he can motivate and set up a team to win a big away game, something he has failed to do this season which is what has put question marks over his head whether he is the man to guide us to glory and not just give us entertaining football.

I will immensely angered if Arsenal do win tonight and we completely bottle it on Saturday, our mentality to win the league should be more than Everton's to consolidate 5th place.

Biggest game of the season, no bottle job now City please.

Believe.

What a load of crap<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:39 pm --<br /><br />Fuck me I've read some crap on these last couple of pages, the best one being 'let's see if pellegrini can motivate his players to win a big away game'

If your a proper professional with ambitions to win trophies that are right in front of you then you shouldn't need motivating

Every single one of them should be bouncing into training this week and working hard for what will be a tough game, they all know that, it's up to the players to go out and stick together and get the points

These are the games top players live for

Fuck me I've read some crap on these last couple of pages, the best one being 'let's see if pellegrini can motivate his players to win a big away game'

If your a proper professional with ambitions to win trophies that are right in front of you then you shouldn't need motivating

Every single one of them should be bouncing into training this week and working hard for what will be a tough game, they all know that, it's up to the players to go out and stick together and get the points

Fuck me I've read some crap on these last couple of pages, the best one being 'let's see if pellegrini can motivate his players to win a big away game'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.