Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes the players overthinking it and forcing motivation may also be detrimental.

a better way is to wind down and play golf.

and to help out speroni and krul in stopping penalties.

MSP said:
lfc 18 + 5 said:
MSP said:
I'm too optimistic for this one. Don't like that feeling.

youve won nowt yet, and you'll have one hell of a game at goodison. your overconfident on here youve l earned nowt from this season?? it will bite u on the bum like it did us...

You have to love scousers, no offence but what fans were buying and selling 'Champions' t-shirts outside Anfield on Sunday, God you make me laugh. Every level headed City supporter knows there's still a lot that could happen before the end of the season but never and I mean never would anyone be as foolish as to sell 'Champions' t-shirts 3 weeks before the end of the season and so much football still to be played!! From everything ive heard and read, we are NOWHERE near as OVERCONFIDENT as you lot have been for the past month even.

I'll be 53 on Saturday and usually I'm a grumpy old shite and am pessimistic about all things City, yeah I know, but I can't help it and it's far too late to change things now. However,I can't see us not winning on Saturday, I'm going for 2-0.

The Light Was Yellow said:
lfc 18 + 5 said:
everton r a proud club, will take some winning that game if u do u will be big favourites for title. they will want a response after poor away at southampton. v.hard game. ur getting a touch carried away on here its not over yet people.

What??

I'm guessing he/she is about 14 yrs old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.