or

------------------------Sergio-----------------------
Nasri-------------------------------------------Silva
----------Fernandinho--------Yaya-------------
------------------------Garcia-----------------------
Kolarov-Demichelis-Kompany-Zabaleta
-------------------------Hart-------------------------

underneath the sky said:
Everton have to come out and play if they want 4th spot which will help us as the game will be more open if they park the bus we will have to be at our best to break them down my prediction 2 1 city!!

looking at the everton forums they have all but given any hope up for 4th now. on one of them their planning a poznan for the final whistle for when they get beat

everyone has to give 100%, no passengers in this game, or we won't win it. im also hoping that the everton fans are cheering us on, as that will affect their players on the pitch

Its a very weird scenario this...what would liverpool do in evertons position?

Plain Speaking said:
MP needs to take a look at the video of last years FA cup final. Martinez is likely to have a similar game plan. Goal.com reporting Silva coming back to training tomorrow. Scans on ankle injury better than expected.

What a positive week this has been. If we can't put the toffees away on Saturday then frankly we really don't deserve the trophy. We have been given a lifeline by the chavs and we need to grasp it with both hands.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
That Arsenal win just won us the title - mark my words.

Everton will not want to show up on Saturday now.
talk about tempting fate

Bottomless_Sailor said:
That Arsenal win just won us the title - mark my words.

Everton will not want to show up on Saturday now.
Everton fans will not be up for it like when we usually play there. You can't help but think this will run through to the players. We will be on our game 100% concentrated. There will be a big difference in the mentality of both teams.

Martinez has far too much pride to roll over! I hope City don't expect them to go easy, the players don't give a toss about Liverpool's fate except maybe a couple like Baines and Barkley.

I think you can forget the history in this game. We're a different team, they're a different team.
I'm sure it will be a tough game, but if we put our best foot forward, I'm sure we can win this.
We have gifted teams the ascendency a couple of times this season , recently.
It won't happen again. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.