Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
gio's side step said:
All season, we haven't done enough to earn the right to be top of the table for anywhere near long enough. All the reasons why have been discussed but right now they are irrelevant.

This fixture is a microcosm of our entire season in terms of the title.

A long, hard, tough fight which has really stretched us. However out of sheer stubborness and a little bit of luck over the past week we have one final shot. One final chance to land a knock out blow which we have failed to do all season.

One game of 90 minutes against our toughest opponent over the past few years at the toughest venue.

Conclusion being - we really have to earn this. And if we go and win which I believe we will, we will have really earned it the hard way. And in my opinion, will close the next two games out and win the title for the 2nd time in 3 years.

It will take the most disciplined, mentally strong, assured, composed yet clinical performance of the season. I think we are ready for it.

Is your name Churchill ? ;-)

never...

yet another HUGE game - funny that not that long back West Ham at home in the quarter finals of the FA Cup was our biggest game of the season............now it seems every week brings yet another huge one.

Biggest game of the season yet...............until Villa!

Come on blues.

Anyone else think you get a good indication of what the result will be watching the lads line up in the tunnel? Took one look at them lining up for Palace and I really did begin to believe again........

getting right in the mood for winning the title now, can't wait.

wanted to say 0 - 3 , but typed 1 - 3 ??

come on City

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/kIRWiol_j2s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/kIRWiol_j2s</a>

Ducado said:
gio's side step said:
All season, we haven't done enough to earn the right to be top of the table for anywhere near long enough. All the reasons why have been discussed but right now they are irrelevant.

This fixture is a microcosm of our entire season in terms of the title.

A long, hard, tough fight which has really stretched us. However out of sheer stubborness and a little bit of luck over the past week we have one final shot. One final chance to land a knock out blow which we have failed to do all season.

One game of 90 minutes against our toughest opponent over the past few years at the toughest venue.

Conclusion being - we really have to earn this. And if we go and win which I believe we will, we will have really earned it the hard way. And in my opinion, will close the next two games out and win the title for the 2nd time in 3 years.

It will take the most disciplined, mentally strong, assured, composed yet clinical performance of the season. I think we are ready for it.

Is your name Churchill ? ;-)

Who has that GIF of that chap clapping in the audience...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.