Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MP needs to take a look at the video of last years FA cup final. Martinez is likely to have a similar game plan. Goal.com reporting Silva coming back to training tomorrow. Scans on ankle injury better than expected.

Full strenght squad now that Silva will probably be back. Perfect timing
Can't let this one slip

--zaba--vk--mdm--kolarov
--------yaya--dinho--
-------silva--nasri--
-------kun--dzeko--

Plain Speaking said:
MP needs to take a look at the video of last years FA cup final. Martinez is likely to have a similar game plan. Goal.com reporting Silva coming back to training tomorrow. Scans on ankle injury better than expected.

That explains the total lack of info, not surprised the club haven't ruled him out the for the season or said how long because he's expected to be back quite quickly. The injury he had just needs rest and a bit of strengthening work.

I'm one of the biggest pessimists on here but I just can't see us winning this.

My web designer is a season ticket holder at Goodison and he's just text me saying he's gonna be singing blue moon throughout the whole game ha!

I obviously want us to win but I can't remember too many recent wins at Goodison. The Robino / Ireland game comes to mind. You really need a real leap of faith to tip us to win unfortunately. Just can't see it but I live in hope.

Everton have to come out and play if they want 4th spot which will help us as the game will be more open if they park the bus we will have to be at our best to break them down my prediction 2 1 city!!

We should NEVER underestimate Everton, one game at a time, and no more skying the ball over the bar (Nasri Sunderland) or fluffing clearances FFS!
(Vinny - L'pool)

We can do this! but, we have to concentrate for every second from now until the end of the season.
- the start of this season, and the away fixtures was v poor and hasn't helped the old blood pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.