Everton & Rodwell

Its funny that rodwell will go for 25 million, and someone who was the same age like ramsey went for 5 million, yet ramsey is the bigger talent. Being english makes you 5 times more expensive and give you 5 times more hype

I think Everton will be up there next season. Shite start for them due to injuries last year, but they're a good side with talent all over the park. I hate myself for saying that.

For the third or fourth time on the Forum I shall say again that Rodwell is the most exciting talent since Rooney and he reminds me so much of Paul Lake. I really think we should try and get him.

ifiwasarichfan said:
For the third or fourth time on the Forum I shall say again that Rodwell is the most exciting talent since Rooney and he reminds me so much of Paul Lake. I really think we should try and get him.
Yeah very like Lake. We should of course try for him-might be tough to get him though.

Joycee Banercheck said:
I think Everton will be up there next season. Shite start for them due to injuries last year, but they're a good side with talent all over the park. I hate myself for saying that.

They aren't in Europe which could be an advantage. Though a lot depends on whether they can keep their players. Pienaar looks to be off for starters and they don't appear to have much money to get a decent replacement in.

I think City fans over estimate Everton on the basis they did us twice this season. Yeah they improved with a good late run, but to challenge the big boys? Realistically not a chance. And little chance of keeping all their squad before the beginning of next season either.

NeilMcNabsJockstrap said:
I think City fans over estimate Everton on the basis they did us twice this season. Yeah they improved with a good late run, but to challenge the big boys? Realistically not a chance. And little chance of keeping all their squad before the beginning of next season either.

They'll finish with between 60-65 points, same as they always do and blame it on injuries, same as they always do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.