everton scum

ShadrachDingle said:
Still a factor. I suppose they were the victims of Heysel too?

Almost as bad as the threads on YNWA forum claiming Spurs and City don't deserve any champions league football because they don't have a sufficient history.

I'm not going to call them victims like everyone else.

Your ignorance and stupidity is astonishing.

But a quick glance at your username has confirmed my suspicions. Dingle, isnt inbred simpleton family off Emmerdale?

ShadrachDingle said:

Almost as bad as the threads on YNWA forum claiming Spurs and City don't deserve any champions league football because they don't have a sufficient history.

I'm not going to call them victims like everyone else.[/quote]

How would you like to refer to the 96 mums, dads, daughters and sons who died at Hillsbrough through no fault of their own?..."Drunken Thieveing Scouse Twats"perhaps.

EFC123 said:
ShadrachDingle said:

I'm not going to call them victims like everyone else.

But a quick glance at your username has confirmed my suspicions. Dingle, isnt inbred simpleton family off Emmerdale?

Are you going to have a minute silence after he posted that?

Pigeonho said:
ShadrachDingle said:
To be fair Scousers do like to play the victim card.

When UEFA brandished them the worst fans in Europe, they held a protest. Ignore the fact they rioted on a champions league final night.

They rioted in Italy, which resulted in a hundred fans being killed. They didn't publicly apologise for it until 2006, and got offended when Juventus didn't accept the apology. They also got other clubs banned from Europe but somehow Liverpool were the victims of it all.

Thousands of their fans went to Hilsborough without tickets and pushed and shoved their way through the gates. Yes you can blame the police, bad stewards, but the fans shoving their way through like animals was a big contributor as well

The non stop protests every season is getting silly. They've made 48 protests in 6 seasons.
Are you sure?

You understood the point.

mcfcliam said:
EFC123 said:

Make your mind up. Two minutes ago you were saying that the person he is arguing against should give his head a wobble as his post had made you feel sick.

Atleast pick a side and stay with it for an hour or two.

Or repeat a joke from the thread for the dozenth time in an attempt to appear witty.

BillyMC said:
ShadrachDingle said:

I'm not going to call them victims like everyone else.[/quote]

How would you like to refer to the 96 mums, dads, daughters and sons who died at Hillsbrough through no fault of their own?..."Drunken Thieveing Scouse Twats"perhaps.
Stop trying to put words into my mouth mr high horse liberal. The ones who died got killed by ones who were pushing and shoving.

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
You understood the point.
Yeah, just like you understood the point Shackattack made earlier, then went onto question his grammar.

Using capitals and spaces between sentences makes it easier to read. Nothing wrong with that. It was also a pertinant piss take as Shak had assumed that "siblings" was a fancy word.

The poster was making the point about Liverpool rioting at Heysel with Italian fans. Easy mistake to make. But you chose to ignore his point I see.

SWP's back said:
mcfcliam said:

Make your mind up. Two minutes ago you were saying that the person he is arguing against should give his head a wobble as his post had made you feel sick.

Atleast pick a side and stay with it for an hour or two.

Or repeat a joke from the thread for the dozenth time in an attempt to appear witty.

Trust me mate, I want arguing with the fella.

An argument should generally mean you have a chance of changing the other person's opinion through decent and correct reasoning, it would be impossible in this case.

I've always had a soft spot for city, basically because you were in a similar position to us for many many years and I honestly don't begrudge you success. I used to work with a few City lads and had some great times with them.

I pop in here now and again and yes I only post before or after Everton games because everything else is generally none of my business.

I've been away with Everton all over the place and if we've got a bad reputation as away fans then I can't say we dont deserve it because some of the absolute pond life that follow us away need to be put down.

Reading some of the comments on here, their posters should fucking join them.

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
Yeah, just like you understood the point Shackattack made earlier, then went onto question his grammar.

Using capitals and spaces between sentences makes it easier to read. Nothing wrong with that.

The poster was making the point about Liverpool rioting at Heysel with Italian fans. Easy mistake to make. But you chose to ignore his point I see.
There is no difference, we both pulled posters on what we consider inaccuracies. Not sure why you felt compelled to pull me for doing the exact same thing you did though, however I see its becoming as much as a habit for you to pull me, as it is for me to not be a sheep on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.