everton scum

Breadsnapper said:
SWP's back said:
Fair play to you but I will say that we do not envy you.
Why are you still here. Do us all a favour, take you scouse humour elsewhere and go back to your liverpool slum.
Bye.

Think you need to learn how to quote. You had me confused then.

Stuuuuuu said:
shackattack said:
are you trying to make yourself seem educated by using such words as siblings?

The irony being that he appears to not know what the word even means. I assume he meant 'offspring'. 'Siblings' are brothers and sisters.

But being inbred, siblings, offspring and forebears can mean one and the same.

the myth of holding memorial services is in the main just that a myth. hillsborough was something that any city would remember. the only other memorial which stands out is the rhys jones one. a young everton fan who attended matches with his family tragically shot by someone , was remembered with a high profile service. i see nothing wrong in that, and if it had been a city fan would you have the same resentment?

Another pathetic attack on supporters of other teams. I know lots of Everton fans and they are smashing lads on the whole. Always welcome us for a booze ...most of them are very similar to us lot.

Just like City they have a few cockheads...some of you should take a long look at some of our own before describing all Everton fans as scum. Theres little difference between the two sets of fans.

de niro said:
threw a bottle indiscriminately in to our row, it smashed between the seats 6 feet from us.
its missed a lads head by inches.

well done you scouse scum.
why were they allowed glass bottles in the first place

BillyMC said:
Another pathetic attack on supporters of other teams. I know lots of Everton fans and they are smashing lads on the whole. Always welcome us for a booze ...most of them are very similar to us lot.

Just like City they have a few cockheads...some of you should take a long look at some of our own before describing all Everton fans as scum. Theres little difference between the two sets of fans.
could not agree more,would sooner have a beer with a city fan than any united/ liverpool fan. have not heard any of my mates who went on monday saying how happy they were that a bottle was slung at anyone. most blues i know are sound blokes who go the game to support the team and enjoy a laugh with their mates. we have some horrible fans and sadly the north west aways are the worst because they travel to them readily. some mates never go the NW aways for that reason

u2fme2 said:
de niro said:
threw a bottle indiscriminately in to our row, it smashed between the seats 6 feet from us.
its missed a lads head by inches.

well done you scouse scum.
why were they allowed glass bottles in the first place

The police were handing them out to Everton fans as they entered the stadium because its Christmas.

shackattack said:
the myth of holding memorial services is in the main just that a myth. hillsborough was something that any city would remember. the only other memorial which stands out is the rhys jones one. a young everton fan who attended matches with his family tragically shot by someone , was remembered with a high profile service. i see nothing wrong in that, and if it had been a city fan would you have the same resentment?
Two of the worst tagedies in footbal had one common denominator...Liverpool, Jamie bolger...Liverpool. The kiddie that was shot was an appaling tragedy, but mancunian kids have been shot in similar circumstances. The city of liverpool as a whole can't fucking wait to jump onto the martyrs band wagon. Whenever something happens in Liverpool they are all up in arms about it, they do fuck all mind but they lll have a good old moan ie council cuts, firemen, ambulance blah blah blah. All Cities, towns have tragedy, we just don't all fucking bleat on about it, especially when most of yours is of your own doing.
Might seem harsh, but the truth often is.

Breadsnapper said:
shackattack said:
Two of the worst tagedies in footbal had one common denominator...Liverpool, Jamie bolger...Liverpool. The kiddie that was shot was an appaling tragedy, but mancunian kids have been shot in similar circumstances. The city of liverpool as a whole can't fucking wait to jump onto the martyrs band wagon. Whenever something happens in Liverpool they are all up in arms about it, they do fuck all mind but they lll have a good old moan ie council cuts, firemen, ambulance blah blah blah. All Cities, towns have tragedy, we just don't all fucking bleat on about it, especially when most of yours is of your own doing.
Might seem harsh, but the truth often is.

Disgusting comments...why was Bolger, the lad who was shot or Hillsbrough their own doing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.