everton scum

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
I didn't understand much of that, presume you are on a predictive text thing? Whatever anyway. You pull me left, right and centre just because I refuse to be a sheep. Twice lately you have used the phrase, 'you really do go against the tide don't you?'. So what if I do?! There are so many people on here who absolutely hate to hear the club or its fans knocked, even when its justified. Its like you go out of your way to find it too. I've told you before though that I won't change, as if theres one thing i'd hate to be, it would be a sheep who says the right thing just to fit in, when infact they may just have an opinion which differs from the majority. Yesterday I made a valid point towards De Niro that I have seen City fans cob glass bottles before now, in retort to him saying he only saw City fans throw plastic bottles on Monday night. How dare I say that though, I mean we can't have anythng to do with City being knocked now can we?! If there's something to say, i'll say it. 90% of my posts are pro city, but you feel compelled to pull me on the negative stuff, and that tells its own story to me. Like i say though, I won't change as to me nobs are nobs, whether they are red, blue or multicoloured. Being a sheep is not for me, being real and saying it as it is, well thats something I have always been and always will be. Sorry for the rant, and sorry, OP, for hijacking the thread a little. You do seem to have a habit though, SWP, of pulling me the second you see anything which dares go against the majority, i.e. slating anything to do with the club. Anyway, rant over.

You been drinking again?

If I see something I disagree with, then I tend to mention it. Just like you do. But I never post after a drink. You shouldn't either.

Chin chin.
Ok

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
You been drinking again?

If I see something I disagree with, then I tend to mention it. Just like you do. But I never post after a drink. You shouldn't either.

Chin chin.
Ok

Fine.

Fucking students eh....

Everton, Spurs and Villa fans are increadibly bitter about our current good fortune. They find it very hard to stomach and seem to be even more vocal than rag fans...

Fuck em.

Pigeonho said:
mcfcliam said:
You're obsessed with me...it's alright, I understand, just foe or something, it will help you immensely in curing your obsession with me.
He is obsessed with me too, I quite like it though.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29SslXv_Ja8[/youtube]

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
Love to anytime fella. xxx
I'll be in the Queens Legs. Half 8.

No.1 No idea where that is (Canal St??)

No.2 You must be kidding, thought you meant next Tuesday. You really think my bird lets me out without a few days notice? Ha. I wish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.