everton scum

BillyMC said:
ShadrachDingle said:
The Taylor report just blamed the old bill. I'm saying that the drunken foolish fans should take responsibility too. Why are you hell bent on defending the drunken fans that were pushing? Did you know some of the drunkards that went to the game that were pushing to get in too? Why are you obsessed in sticking up for these drunken louts? Is there a reason?

What's your excuse for sticking up for the Pool fans at Heysel too? Self defence?

I think we should leave this now, your just making a twat of yourself.

Pot, Kettle, twat.

ShadrachDingle said:
To be fair Scousers do like to play the victim card.

When UEFA brandished them the worst fans in Europe, they held a protest. Ignore the fact they rioted on a champions league final night.

They rioted in Italy, which resulted in a hundred fans being killed. They didn't publicly apologise for it until 2006, and got offended when Juventus didn't accept the apology. They also got other clubs banned from Europe but somehow Liverpool were the victims of it all.

Thousands of their fans went to Hilsborough without tickets and pushed and shoved their way through the gates. Yes you can blame the police, bad stewards, but the fans shoving their way through like animals was a big contributor as well

The non stop protests every season is getting silly. They've made 48 protests in 6 seasons.
it was Thatcher who got every english team banned from europe after what red vermin did at Hysel . UEFA just wanted to ban red vermin, alas.
She went and met the head of UEFA at the time and told them " ban the lot"
Which they did.

LongsightM13 said:
Fairly sure it was not a 'small minority' of them singing 'there's only one Harold Shipman'. Classy stuff from a city inhabited by mawkish ghouls and grief vampires, who are offended by everything and ashamed of nothing.

I think we're the last club who can complaina bout these sort of chants, we have to just accept them

steve.mansfield@live.co.uk said:
LongsightM13 said:
Fairly sure it was not a 'small minority' of them singing 'there's only one Harold Shipman'. Classy stuff from a city inhabited by mawkish ghouls and grief vampires, who are offended by everything and ashamed of nothing.

I think we're the last club who can complaina bout these sort of chants, we have to just accept them

Are you a Rag on the WUM?

mcfcliam said:

Not sure but he is quite fruity if you look at the gay footballers thread ;)

I'm just not gonna sing 'if you are a munich fan surrender of you'll die' then 2 mins later pretend be be outraged by a harold shipman chant, not for me all that.

mcfcliam said:

no, just being honest, we sing songs of this tone every single game, why are people complaining?

Not particularly fussed about the "Shipman" song either-was more concerned about them singing "who needs Cantona."
Bit odd that one.

But please-enlighten me of these songs I apparently hear "every single game."
I'm curious.

RBmk2 said:
no, just being honest, we sing songs of this tone every single game, why are people complaining?

Not particularly fussed about the "Shipman" song either-was more concerned about them singing "who needs Cantona."
Bit odd that one.

I'm curious.

look at taximanias post on page 2, not nbothering typing it out

RBmk2 said:
Bit odd that one.

I'm curious.

look at taximanias post on page 2, not nbothering typing it out

Shocking.All two of them.

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.