everton scum

mancityvstoke said:
Sky Blue said:
Everton was a day game.....Liverpool was a night match. Went to both and it was fun and games alright.

Must have been a league match....was def a night game at goodison when I went. Horrible cnts.

Agreed on the horrible c*nts......

mancityvstoke said:
Sky Blue said:
Everton was a day game.....Liverpool was a night match. Went to both and it was fun and games alright.

Must have been a league match....was def a night game at goodison when I went. Horrible cnts.

Do you mean that night game in the league cup quarter final in 88, another dodgy evening in Merseryside with our "salt of the earth friends"

mancityvstoke said:
Sky Blue said:

pretty certain it was this night game...longer ago than I thought!!

1r5eoo.jpg

UNLESS in the 1/4 final was it dark when we came out?

mcfcnorthstand said:
WNRH said:
how did they get glass bottles in the ground?

Same way reds get flares into ground, stewards not searching 100% proper.

the bottle looked like it came from the small exec area behind the secind tier. presume it was served in the ground.

mancityvstoke said:
Sky Blue said:

Was it the game Linekar scored 3? That was a bad night, not many city there and they were all hanging around outside the away end after the game, fuck all police and a little spekky kid openly showing a big blade to us, must only have been about 14 the little fucker

malc'scigar said:
mancityvstoke said:

Was it the game Linekar scored 3? That was a bad night, not many city there and they were all hanging around outside the away end after the game, fuck all police and a little spekky kid openly showing a big blade to us, must only have been about 14 the little fucker

RIP the spekky little fecker

just out of curiosity guys was the forum invaded by giddy bin dippers? I stayed well away after the Everton game and gave it a few days otherwise my angina would of kicked in.

mancitytmdanttom said:
BillyMC said:
Things have changed since 81...obviously your referring to the quater final game. City's mob gave as good as they got at that match and the league cup game at Anfield around that time City fans stabbed several Liverpool fans. Several hundred of Donalds crew went on the train armed with alsorts. Two wrongs dont make it right but like I say we werent much different to them even back in those bad old days.

Too true mate - saw some god awful things in the 80's
I was there home and away right through the 80's, apart from a bit of banter in platt lane, I never had no prob.... he who lives by the sword etc..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.