everton scum

BillyMC said:
Another pathetic attack on supporters of other teams. I know lots of Everton fans and they are smashing lads on the whole. Always welcome us for a booze ...most of them are very similar to us lot.

Just like City they have a few cockheads...some of you should take a long look at some of our own before describing all Everton fans as scum. Theres little difference between the two sets of fans.[/quo

Have been to their shite ground many times and have always seen trouble - 1981 me and my mates were slashed at by some scumbag with a machete outside the away end - Cops did fcuk all about it.

mancitytmdanttom said:
BillyMC said:
Another pathetic attack on supporters of other teams. I know lots of Everton fans and they are smashing lads on the whole. Always welcome us for a booze ...most of them are very similar to us lot.

Just like City they have a few cockheads...some of you should take a long look at some of our own before describing all Everton fans as scum. Theres little difference between the two sets of fans.[/quo

Have been to their shite ground many times and have always seen trouble - 1981 me and my mates were slashed at by some scumbag with a machete outside the away end - Cops did fcuk all about it.

Things have changed since 81...obviously your referring to the quater final game. City's mob gave as good as they got at that match and the league cup game at Anfield around that time City fans stabbed several Liverpool fans. Several hundred of Donalds crew went on the train armed with alsorts. Two wrongs dont make it right but like I say we werent much different to them even back in those bad old days.

BillyMC said:

Things have changed since 81...obviously your referring to the quater final game. City's mob gave as good as they got at that match and the league cup game at Anfield around that time City fans stabbed several Liverpool fans. Several hundred of Donalds crew went on the train armed with alsorts. Two wrongs dont make it right but like I say we werent much different to them even back in those bad old days.

Too true mate - saw some god awful things in the 80's

am trying to understand the football link between bulger and hillsborough??? the fact that police and stewards failed to direct supporters into appropriate pens was the main reason for the hillsborough tragedy. and to anyone who watches football now from the comfort of a safe seat thank the taylor report for those comforts

shackattack said:
am trying to understand the football link between bulger and hillsborough??? the fact that police and stewards failed to direct supporters into appropriate pens was the main reason for the hillsborough tragedy. and to anyone who watches football now from the comfort of a safe seat thank the taylor report for those comforts

Nah, i'd rather stand up, the Taylor report ruined football imo.

RBmk2 said:
steve.mansfield@live.co.uk said:
no, just being honest, we sing songs of this tone every single game, why are people complaining?

Not particularly fussed about the "Shipman" song either-was more concerned about them singing "who needs Cantona."
Bit odd that one..
that song refers to barry horne who played for us when cantona played for united...hence " who needs cantona when we"ve got barry horne

Some people ought to have tried away games in the 80s. Must have been hit by £200 worth of 50p coins in me time, we have it good nowadays.

BillyMC said:

Night game? If so I was there and Evertons MOB were baying for blood,

Cool cat blood.

"Do the (insert racist word rhyming in MOONs) " was all I heard and the Cops looked the other way. Worst away game EVER for me that night.

I ended up hiding in a grave yard near the ground and found out LOADS of other City were doing the same. Hated Everton ever since ...same with Leeds.

mancityvstoke said:
BillyMC said:

Cool cat blood.

"Do the (insert racist word rhyming in MOONs) " was all I heard and the Cops looked the other way. Worst away game EVER for me that night.

I ended up hiding in a grave yard near the ground and found out LOADS of other City were doing the same. Hated Everton ever since ...same with Leeds.

Everton was a day game.....Liverpool was a night match. Went to both and it was fun and games alright.

Sky Blue said:
mancityvstoke said:

Cool cat blood.

Everton was a day game.....Liverpool was a night match. Went to both and it was fun and games alright.

Must have been a league match....was def a night game at goodison when I went. Horrible cnts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.