everton scum

mancitygaz said:
toffeetom said:
Haha!

Can't beat the downbeat Manc humour, you're the real upkeepers of true dry wit it seems.
knock knock

I'm a scouser, I've already been in and out and had your tv, cried over your dying plant and assaulted your children.

toffeetom said:
mancitygaz said:
knock knock

I'm a scouser, I've already been in and out and had your tv, cried over your dying plant and assaulted your children.
Haha fair play to you, apart from the kids bit, they'd kick the shit out of you whilst you were telling Barry and Garry to revive the plant

Breadsnapper said:
BillyMC said:
Disgusting comments...why was Bolger, the lad who was shot or Hillsbrough their own doing?
Read the full post not just pick out bits to suit yourself. Said most not all, Heysel and Hillsborough were their own doing. The point regarding Bolger and the poor child that got shot was making the point about them being professional martyrs. The mother of poor jamie Bolger has blamed everyone except herself for the tragic death of her son which could have been avoided. They firmly believe that they are the only city to ever have shed blood and to have had tragedy touch them.
Sorry if it offends but it is how I feel.

If you're going to bring up the truly sickening murder of a child to try and score points in an internet squabble then at least get the lad's name right.
It is James Bulger. Not 'Bolger'.

Breadsnapper I am genunely ashamed to support the same club as you do and I'd rather have a pint with the scousiest scouser in all of scouseland than even give you the time of day.

Yours was a sickening post from an ignorant cretin.

Lucky Toma said:
Breadsnapper said:
Read the full post not just pick out bits to suit yourself. Said most not all, Heysel and Hillsborough were their own doing. The point regarding Bolger and the poor child that got shot was making the point about them being professional martyrs. The mother of poor jamie Bolger has blamed everyone except herself for the tragic death of her son which could have been avoided. They firmly believe that they are the only city to ever have shed blood and to have had tragedy touch them.
Sorry if it offends but it is how I feel.

If you're going to bring up the truly sickening murder of a child to try and score points in an internet squabble then at least get the lad's name right.

Breadsnapper I am genunely ashamed to support the same club as you do and I'd rather have a pint with the scousiest scouser in all of scouseland than even give you the time of day.

Thing is mate though, there all as bad as each other, Shipman, Jamie, Rhys, anyone bringing these into football are just sick fucks.

mancitygaz said:
Lucky Toma said:

Thing is mate though, there all as bad as each other, Shipman, Jamie, Rhys, anyone bringing these into football are just sick fucks.

Agreed Gaz. Its just especially depressing when it comes from a fellow blue because we (slightly) get tainted by his moronic slur by association.

Artetas Love Child said:
TBF judging by your crowd tonight, the chances of a thrown bottle actually hitting a City fan was pretty slim.

Hope the idiot gets caught though. Same with the City fans who threw stuff.

you mean the 40,000 Blues who were there - PRICK

ShadrachDingle said:
bluestevei said:
ha ha crowd tonight was 45k when will everton get 40k and everton end was not full

To be fair their stadium only holds 40k and always seems a sellout. I'm sure if they moved stadium they could fill it.

It wasn't long ago under Stuart Pearce COMS was half empty really

JUST CHECKED AND THEY HAVE NOT SOLD OUT ONCE THIS SEASON SO FAR - AVERAGE IS 4/5000 BELOW COPACITY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.