everton scum

good job it was only a minature like most of them giving it large do they have any grown up fans ?

Artetas Love Child said:
TBF judging by your crowd tonight, the chances of a thrown bottle actually hitting a City fan was pretty slim.

Hope the idiot gets caught though. Same with the City fans who threw stuff.

We will start to worry about our crowds when the go down to 30k as they have at your place this season.... Bolton games comes to mind.

lloydie said:
Artetas Love Child said:
Most Everton fans feel a sense of indifference towards City tbh, our real passion comes out against RS and Manure. We do however enjoy beating teams Sky have nailed down as sure winners before a ball is kicked though.
Your real bullshit comes out on here.
You're a liar, I have never seen that passion against the rags, ffs did you see your full time celebrations?, and you usually roll over for the rags whilst gollum sticks his tongue up baconfaces arse
, meantime you come on here, criticising our attendance and making light of thuggery, you're not only a liar, you're a moron.
True!
comm3.jpg

Artetas Love Child said:
TBF judging by your crowd tonight, the chances of a thrown bottle actually hitting a City fan was pretty slim.

ha ha crowd tonight was 45k when will everton get 40k and everton end was not full

Many a time I stood outside the Clarence, open-mouthed at City fans launching bottles, (Glass ones De niro), at random pockets of Blues/passers by. Add to that the same group of fans launching bottles at Asians on buses going up and down the curry mile, I think its fair to say we too have a section of twattish fans. Infact I would label throwing bottles from the comfort of your group at stationary buses containing women and kids just as bad as throwing them in the football ground.

Pigeonho said:
Many a time I stood outside the Clarence, open-mouthed at City fans launching bottles, (Glass ones De niro), at random pockets of Blues/passers by. Add to that the same group of fans launching bottles at Asians on buses going up and down the curry mile, I think its fair to say we too have a section of twattish fans. Infact I would label throwing bottles from the comfort of your group at stationary buses containing women and kids just as bad as throwing them in the football ground.

Fucking hell anyone can drag up an incident from years ago.

Artetas Love Child said:
kiam06 said:
They are very bitter and jealous of our club and fans, you could tell it was their world cup final last night hence the uncalled for acts of agression.

What a sad bunch, maybe a relegation is what they need and they should see one in the next few years with that team.

Most Everton fans feel a sense of indifference towards City tbh, our real passion comes out against RS and Manure. We do however enjoy beating teams Sky have nailed down as sure winners before a ball is kicked though.

Fair play.
At least last night's result will give EFC chance to get the "end of season" review DVD out in time for Christmas.

Scottyboi said:
Pigeonho said:

Fucking hell anyone can drag up an incident from years ago.
Who cares how long ago it was?! Also, if we were still at MR, do you think those incidents would not still be occuring each and every last home game of the season? Course they would.

bluestevei said:
Artetas Love Child said:

ha ha crowd tonight was 45k when will everton get 40k and everton end was not full

To be fair their stadium only holds 40k and always seems a sellout. I'm sure if they moved stadium they could fill it.

It wasn't long ago under Stuart Pearce COMS was half empty really

ShadrachDingle said:
bluestevei said:

To be fair their stadium only holds 40k and always seems a sellout. I'm sure if they moved stadium they could fill it.

It wasn't long ago under Stuart Pearce COMS was half empty really

Opinions informed by knowledge are always more worthwhile than mere guesses.

<a class="postlink" href="http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/PR/attend.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/PR/attend.html</a>

you can work out the percentages on this one yourself but even with a shit team and Everton doing well, theirs don't compare well

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.worldfootball.net/zuschauer/eng-premier-league-2004-2005/1/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.worldfootball.net/zuschauer/ ... 04-2005/1/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.