Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton have written to the PL demanding an apology over the non-penalty.

Hahhahahahaha fuck sake. I quite liked Everton but they’re a bit of a parody when it comes to us as a club; Lescott, COVID postponement and now this.
Maybe someone should write to Everton and ask why they have not joined the rest of the football world and sever ties with Russian companies. They are still sponsored by Megaphon one of the largest Russian mobile companies

Looks like they'll have to get the paint and plywood out again, woodison may be needed a bit longer.
Usmanov has had his assets frozen, how long before work stops on the new stadium, they need some more pens ( not the type they so desperately deserved) and notepads for all these letters.
They've gone from a club I quite liked and respected to another victimised cult, they've gone full Liverpool, it must be a murkyside thing.

Filled in the Everton FC contact form telling them they should be ashamed of still having MegaFon as a sponsor, suggest the rest of you do the same.

Same lol

"
"you want an apology because a decision didnt go your way on the pitch.
You wanted to know the ins and outs of Citys covid19 outbreak.

I want to know why Megafon are still your sponsor "

Rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.