Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised and saddened that Everton have not cancelled their sponsorship deal with megaphon and that they still had their name and logo all over the background for the post match interviews. Poor when you see what other clubs have already done

Everton have written to the PL demanding an apology over the non-penalty.

Hahhahahahaha fuck sake. I quite liked Everton but they’re a bit of a parody when it comes to us as a club; Lescott, COVID postponement and now this.

Hahhahahahaha fuck sake. I quite liked Everton but they’re a bit of a parody when it comes to us as a club; Lescott, COVID postponement and now this.
Bitter Scousers whinging once again.
It would be piss funny if they got relegated by a single point.
The amount of boiling urine would lead to the River Mersey flooding Albert Dock !!!!

Bitter Scousers whinging once again.
It would be piss funny if they got relegated by a single point.
The amount of boiling urine would lead to the River Mersey flooding Albert Dock !!!!
Wonder if they asked for the goal v Wimbledon that kept them up to be looked into as extremely dodgy.
Or when Fellani handballed on the penalty spot v us and somehow we got a free kick outside the box.
Sick and fucking tired of these and others moaning when a rare decision goes our way

Yes I quite like Everton for their long suffering fans and on the whole decency as others have mentioned and also have one or two family members but don't think they should have done that. I think what inspires it is the national media outrage whenever city get a decision eg at Newcastle, Arsenal, Everton and this was the nearest to being wrong. Gives clubs the greenlight to push it to the max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.