Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deli Ali been a disaster and the midfielder on loan from United who was apparently a world beater has also been a bit shit
That Dominic Calvin Lewin spends most of the time either injured or modelling ridiculous clothing.
I saw a picture of him modelling a most ridiculous plaid pants that even Andy Stewart would have been embarrassed to wear, along with a big hairy jacket pulled straight from the back of a orang utan. The price, according to the magazine was £8000 for both.
That Tom Davies, another classy dresser, has seemed to have vanished off the face of the earth and I'm guessing the next time I'll clap eyes on him is if Mulder and Scully can locate him.
They have flair players who just don't seem to want to run.

Deli Ali been a disaster and the midfielder on loan from United who was apparently a world beater has also been a bit shit.

Hey I heard it on Sly Sports that United got that Dutch guy on the cheap…. He’s an £80m player…. Don’t you know!

That Dominic Calvin Lewin spends most of the time either injured or modelling ridiculous clothing.
I saw a picture of him modelling a most ridiculous plaid pants that even Andy Stewart would have been embarrassed to wear, along with a big hairy jacket pulled straight from the back of a orang utan. The price, according to the magazine was £8000 for both.
That Tom Davies, another classy dresser, has seemed to have vanished off the face of the earth and I'm guessing the next time I'll clap eyes on him is if Mulder and Scully can locate him.
They have flair players who just don't seem to want to run.
"Donald Where's Your Troosors "!!!

Derty Alli is happy to take the money and do fuck all for it.

In 10 years time not even talkshite will want him. Unless he's been in jail for drink driving then he'll replace the booked bollocks when he's popped off

If burnley beat them next wed they’ll struggle to stay up, huge game is that for both clubs
I was thinking only this morning when I saw this week's fixtures whether Burnley will go all out for an Everton win and play a "weaker" team against us.
I mean weaker in the sense of only playing fully fit players just in case some of them aggravate injuries further against us. They are going to have to do a lot of running at the weekend and they no longer have Wood as a get out up front.
A win against Everton is better than a win against us.

Buying Debbie Alli was a huge mistake.

The Irish dog botherer apparently got into a discussion with someone who said Everton were one of the worst-run clubs in the country, if not the worst. I don't know if I'd go that far but we are a hot mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.