Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
at what point do super Franks mates in the media bit the bullet and just admit he is not a top flight manager - yes his players are letting him down but a top manager addresses that and gets a tune out of them - from what I see every note is flat and Lampard is tone deaf

Think they will stay up just about. When a manager as experienced as Rafa Benitez states that he didn’t realise the magnitude of the task at Everton you know that the players are not good enough. Surprised Frank took the job on in the first place. If they survive they will need to spend some money

Think they will stay up just about. When a manager as experienced as Rafa Benitez states that he didn’t realise the magnitude of the task at Everton you know that the players are not good enough. Surprised Frank took the job on in the first place. If they survive they will need to spend some money

The laughable thing is were it not for the points the man they loved to hate - Rafa - accrued for them they would be sunk now

I also think they will just about stay up, purely because the current bottom 3 are alot worse than Everton.
Judging on recent form they really ain’t much better than that lot and a Burnley win midweek drags them right into it ......... should they lose there next two and Watford beat Leeds then I seriously think they are gonna go

at what point do super Franks mates in the media bit the bullet and just admit he is not a top flight manager - yes his players are letting him down but a top manager addresses that and gets a tune out of them - from what I see every note is flat and Lampard is tone deaf

Don't think it is him pal, Everton have a toss squad thanks to poor recruitment over the years.

They're safe but only down to Burnley and Watford being dire.

They play burnley midweek, basically feels like the decider. If Burnley win, they follow it up with a game against Norwich and 6 points takes them above everton. if everton win thats 7 points between them and Burnley and Thats not being caught. Watford and Norwich have played too many games so Wednesday is massive for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.