Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging on recent form they really ain’t much better than that lot and a Burnley win midweek drags them right into it ......... should they lose there next two and Watford beat Leeds then I seriously think they are gonna go
If that happens I’d still be worried about us as well

I think it's about 50/50 that we go down. All depends on whether Burnley can put a little run of games together. They certainly won't fear us on Wednesday- the problem is not so much are we too good to go down more like are we good enough to stay up. Teams that survive relegation have passion and fight - we have Holgate and Keane.

I think it's about 50/50 that we go down. All depends on whether Burnley can put a little run of games together. They certainly won't fear us on Wednesday- the problem is not so much are we too good to go down more like are we good enough to stay up. Teams that survive relegation have passion and fight - we have Holgate and Keane.

Just can’t see Burnley beating you they are tripe Everton just got better players and more about them. Think you will win by at least 2 clear goals on Wednesday.

Just can’t see Burnley beating you they are tripe Everton just got better players and more about them. Think you will win by at least 2 clear goals on Wednesday.
Everton do indeed have better players but Burnley have more fight for it and that counts for a lot at this time of season

I think generally I would expect that result. But a team bereft of confidence and only one away win from August onwards- am not so sure. Weird thing is Lampard got a result when he had Bergovic in goal and with Pickford ( though not solely to blame) his results are very poor.

I think generally I would expect that result. But a team bereft of confidence and only one away win from August onwards- am not so sure. Weird thing is Lampard got a result when he had Bergovic in goal and with Pickford ( though not solely to blame) his results are very poor.

Didn’t see a team with no fight but a few players misplacing a pass or two against Burnley you do that the outcome won’t be a goal plus you’ll have more chances against Burnley who are lacking fight.

Hinchcliffe called him Colgate on the commentary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.