Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, according to the reputable daily mail Everton are going to be sued by rival premier league teams due to the £373m losses. The accounts are now under scrutiny. I wonder who their rivals are?

Der spiegal exclusive coming right up. Quotes about fines, bans, ruination of a morally bankrupt club financed by dirty money is on the way. If only I had sympathy but alas they were part of the clubs that came for us at the behest of their red masters.

Oh dear, according to the reputable daily mail Everton are going to be sued by rival premier league teams due to the £373m losses. The accounts are now under scrutiny. I wonder who their rivals are?

Der spiegal exclusive coming right up. Quotes about fines, bans, ruination of a morally bankrupt club financed by dirty money is on the way. If only I had sympathy but alas they were part of the clubs that came for us.
Most likely the teams in relegation postiions. I doubt dippers, Arse, United could care less as they are not threat to them.

Most likely the teams in relegation postiions. I doubt dippers, Arse, United could care less as they are not threat to them.
True. Everton amongst many clubs are seemingly happy to follow orders from the red tops when it suits both agendas. Where are they now? Maybe a quiet word with Masters is needed to remind him of the get rid of City pack is still in operation and an investigation into city will help keep the spotlight away from the clubs that are run the right way.

I cant hate them
I like the idea of scouse fans who hate the victims so I hope they stay up.
Hiring fat Frank was a mistake though, paying him millions. Big Dunc was already on the pay roll and would've done a better job imo.

I like Frank, he came & played well for us & was an absolute gent. For that reason I’d like them to stay up.

Der spiegal exclusive coming right up. Quotes about fines, bans, ruination of a morally bankrupt club financed by dirty money is on the way. If only I had sympathy but alas they were part of the clubs that came for us at the behest of their red masters.
Everton ruining football since Usmanov bought them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.