Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t like it when our players wear red boots but I’d be livid about this photo, wtf is he thinking?

I think he looks cute :)

Needs to get a move to a better club if we wants to carry on playing and modelling.

Gets paid £1 Million a year from Everton at the moment. According to google, the top male models make 1 million USD per year.

It’s not his fault Everton are shit, the board have to take the blame for making chaotic and daft decisions.

Letting Rafa sell Digne and buy two speculative signings at fullback, and then sacking him within a fortnight, then replacing him with an inexperienced manager.

One with no experience of fighting relegation battles or even knows how to set up a team to be hard to beat and not give away sloppy goals.

Lampard is a myth as a manager. He should just stick to being a pundit.
He was only in the job two or three games and after a defeat I was watching his interview and he said "I didn't realise how bad things actually were at the club until I arrived".
Why on earth would he come out with something like that? They are in a relegation battle he should be trying to keep the players motivated and saying they can pick up points and the player can get them out of this ect...Once he said that I was thinking "Everton are in big shit with him in charge".

Wasn't long ago he was piling all the blame onto Benitez too.

Looked shell shocked tonight. Expect them to be in bottom 3 after this weekend.

Something is not right there. Bought Dele Alli and he doesn’t even get on the pitch even when Everton are losing each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.