Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a really strange setup at Everton isn't it? On paper, that squad is far too good to go down - Pickford, Keane, DCL, Richarlison, Gordon, van de Beek, Alli, Holgate, Coleman, Godfrey, Doucoure and Delph. There's no way that a team with some of these players should be facing relegation. What's going on?

The first problem they had was appointing a clown of a manager. Lampard is clueless. He was the only one who'd manage Chelsea and let's be honest he did an average job at Chelsea and bought some absolute turkeys - Ziyech, Werner and Havertz.

If Everton want to stay up they need to sack Lampard. He is a poor manager in charge of a squad who don't believe in him. If they went and brought in someone like Allardyce, they'd save themselves a lot of money and time. They won't sack Lampard though until it's too late.

Their fixture list is horrendous - United, Leicester twice, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal are shockers. Then they have a "6 pointers" against Watford. I just don't see them getting the wins.

They are down.

:)

While any big/famous club hitting the buffers is amusing (apart from us), it's strange to see some of those celebrating a victory for Burnley were screaming abuse at Atletico for being a Spanish Burnley 24 hours earlier.
Everton have been diving, cheating c*nts for a while, Wednesday showed it up again.

Burnley are a regular 6 points and an easier away game than Woodison.

Burnley don't give us anywhere near the level of difficulty of Atletico, and the European elite with those resources shouldn't be allowed to play that way anyway.

Great result for us as they are going to have to give it everything against their cuntish neighbours.I don't expect too much from that....but at least it offers a slim hope of dropped points.
I don't think the red dippers will be doing the blue dippers any favours.
Red dippers win the league
Blue dippers relegated!
(So it is written - at least by the media!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.