Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton may get relegated but with 50,000 plus attendances virtually guaranteed in their new stadium then I don't think they have anything to worry about.
They would be straight back up. Might be good for the fans for one season. New grounds, lots of wins, feel good factor comes back. My mate is a Fulham fan and he has has a great season despite their relegation last season. I know they aren’t used to it but it’s a good laugh in lower divisions. Some of my best days out supporting us were In the lower divisions.

They would be straight back up. Might be good for the fans for one season. New grounds, lots of wins, feel good factor comes back. My mate is a Fulham fan and he has has a great season despite their relegation last season. I know they aren’t used to it but it’s a good laugh in lower divisions. Some of my best days out supporting us were In the lower divisions.

What makes you so sure that Everton would come straight back up ?.
How many of their Internationals in a world cup season would be happy in the championship ?

They could be the old man city and a yoyo club

always remember 1983 and everybody saying we are too big a club to go down ?
Aston Villa know full well what bullshit that is.

As for Everton coming up, it's harder to go up than it is to go down, unless you're Norwich. Look at Sunderland and Sheffield Wednesday.

It’s great in the lower divisions. I loved it bar that one era under Frank Clarke. The Championship always hovers between having the 3rd and 5th biggest attendances of all European leagues for a reason. It’s a cracking division and enjoyable to be in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aston Villa know full well what bullshit that is.

As for Everton coming up, it's harder to go up than it is to go down, unless you're Norwich. Look at Sunderland and Sheffield Wednesday.
People say that it is hard to get out of the second tier of English football.

That’s not City’s experience; two seasons going one way, and one season - twice - going the other.

Lampard looks broken
SuperFrank has had to sort out the shite left by Agent Rafa. I feel sorry for Frank. He had a bag of horse shit from day one! But the damage was done earlier in the season when they were losing to teams, at home, they should have beaten comfortably.

It’s great in the lower divisions. I loved it bar that one era under Frank Clarke. The Championship alwaya hivers between the 3rd and 5th biggest crowds of all European leagues for a reason. It’s a cracking division and enjoyable to be in.
But a fucker to get out of!

I wouldn’t count on it. They won’t know what’s hit them and they’ll be everybody’s cup final

I’d take Norwich and Watford to finish above them for a start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.