Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aston Villa know full well what bullshit that is.

As for Everton coming up, it's harder to go up than it is to go down, unless you're Norwich. Look at Sunderland and Sheffield Wednesday.

Everton would face a battle every week if they went down ?
City did, and it's a different game altogether when so-called smaller clubs want your scalp.

I still don’t think they’ll go down. It’ll be another flukey escape and Burnley will go by one point or goal difference.

They have been an absolute shambles in recent years from top to bottom, and it should be a wake up call to football governance if they and Derby both go down in the same season.

That said, I think Burnley's defeat at Norwich, along with Cornet's missed pen at West Ham, will scupper them at season's end. An extra 5 points that they should have won I think will make the difference.

They would be straight back up. Might be good for the fans for one season. New grounds, lots of wins, feel good factor comes back. My mate is a Fulham fan and he has has a great season despite their relegation last season. I know they aren’t used to it but it’s a good laugh in lower divisions. Some of my best days out supporting us were In the lower divisions.
It’s never that easy as you lot found out :( they in all honesty will become everyone’s cup final and if them players ain’t up to it then expect a few years down there ......... crowds don’t mean a thing at the lower reaches because if they did the likes of us , Wednesday and Sunderland and a fair few others wouldn’t be messing around at the levels there at :( .......,, saying that if Everton could muster a win against Chelsea and Burnley the same then it puts Leeds in huge bother ........Leeds next four games are really tough just got a feeling that this will change dramatically over the next few games .......... if Burnley carry on the way they are and Everton do pick up then Leeds are in real danger

It’s never that easy as you lot found out :( they in all honesty will become everyone’s cup final and if them players ain’t up to it then expect a few years down there ......... crowds don’t mean a thing at the lower reaches because if they did the likes of us , Wednesday and Sunderland and a fair few others wouldn’t be messing around at the levels there at :( .......,, saying that if Everton could muster a win against Chelsea and Burnley the same then it puts Leeds in huge bother ........Leeds next four games are really tough just got a feeling that this will change dramatically over the next few games .......... if Burnley carry on the way they are and Everton do pick up then Leeds are in real danger
Maybe. We found it relatively ok to be honest. Don’t think we were ever out of the Prem for more than 3 seasons and that was when we went Prem/div1/2/1/Prem. Obviously the likes of Leeds, Forest and Sunderland have though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.