Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait till you see the pile-on onto Everton now, driven by the US owners' cartel. Everton's problem is that, like City, they have the wrong sort of foreign owner. So Leeds and Burnley are demanding that Everton should be forced to retain all their data and face an indpendent financial investigation. So who is going to look into the books of Burnley and Leeds and their owners' relationships with other US-owned clubs, especially the ones who are just the other side of the park to Everton.
The whole thing stinks just like the witchhunt against City. Whatever you do in this country don't dare to invest in the local community and show some ambition for your business. I know for a fact, from my own reliable contacts, that behind the scenes LFC did everything they could to try and block Everton's new stadium development. That was just the first salvo. When are people going to start asking questions about the American takeover of English football?
Everything about Ciity and the way it is run is impeccable and inspiring.

I really wanted Leeds to go down but I've changed my mind burnley are cunts when squeaky bollocks was there always going on about how much we spent, the cunts joined the rags dippers etc to stop us playing champions league football. The low life 6 fingers banjo playing cunts I hope they go down

American owners make me.sick

Racists , pure and simple

Hope Everton tell them to fuck off

Jog my memory did.Everton sign That Letter on Arsenal Headed note paper?

Assuming independent auditors and the PL have both signed off our accounts I cant see how this will go anywhere.
City's accounts have been signed off dozens of times by auditors, poured over by lawyers and even judges. They have been given a clean bill of health for more than a decade. But the PL, under pressure from their pals, still wanted to carry out a fishing expedition through our finances. It has taken them four years so far to come up with precisely nothing. Their motivation seems to be purely malicious and not based on any transparent process. It is following the same pattern as the corrupt UEFA investigation.
The aim from Burnley and Leeds (and their backers in the shadows) is purely to damage and undermine Everton. They just want to smear their reputation and they have already achieved that by leaking a story to the Times who have published it without even challenging the claims.

See Lampard is getting stick in the media for not improving our league position.

These people obviously have no clue about what was going on. Yes he didnt improve the position, but the club was on its knees when he come in.

Ex Liverpool manager who was past it brought in against some of the board and majority of the fans wishes. Popular staff were fired by Benitez, he picked a fight with the DoF, sold one of our dressing room leaders in Digne and one of our most creative in James. Picked other fights too. Fanbase were fractured, aiming frustration at the board and players. The players were devoid of confidence and disillusioned with his style.

Lampard has managed to instill a bit of confidence and spirit in the team. Its widely reported that the dresding room and around the club is happier and more settled under him. He has managed to unite a fanbase and obviously avoided the drop when under Benitez, it was a certainty.

The last 8 games, only City, RS and Newcastle have earned more points. Considering we faced Chelsea, Utd and Leicester twice thats a decent return.

So no on the surface he hasnt done well, but when you look deeper he's done brilliantly considering what he walked into, which is what outsiders dont realise.

He may turn out to be great, average or poor but we need stability now with a few top 10 finishes or so for a few years and I hope he's the one to bring that.
Spot on mate

I hope he stays as well and clears out some of the pathetic excuse for footballers.

Always assocaited our clubs at a similar size.level and fan base , the difference is we got a huge investment and spent it well Everton got a few quid and totally wasted it , not sure if Lampard is the answer but hoping for a stronger EFC next season even if its only get a couple of results in the Murkyside derby games.
Only reason I wanted them to get relegated was the fact they are a spineless bunch of cunts against the dippers and 6 easy points. Whoever replaced them would be more likely to take points

Tbf we managed to not fuck up against them at Anfield for 70 minutes, I thought we were going to get battered worse than the rags. It was an improvement on the Goodison derby shitshow, but of course Divock FUCKING Origi had to ruin everything. I swear Klopp keeps him specifically for derbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.