Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafa has got to go surely?
Played a blinder in my book and more power to his elbow. Would you like a job on your doorstep or wait to go back to a doomed Newcastle sir? That sounds great, I'll have a job I can walk to thanks, but the same rules of football management apply? Yes, of course you get sacked you get loads, the full contract. So when I take a new job I havent got to move and when I get sacked I havent got to move either -and I get paid? Well, yes. Were do I sign?

Everton are average at best, spent less than two million in the summer and some of their better players out injured for a long period of time. Don’t know what any other manager would do to be honest, subbing Richarlison was a weird one, his replacement scored though to be fair.

Everton are average at best, spent less than two million in the summer and some of their better players out injured for a long period of time. Don’t know what any other manager would do to be honest, subbing Richarlison was a weird one, his replacement scored though to be fair.
sounds like a masterstroke to me. Richarlison is a **** anyway. Take away the chasing about angrily, jutting your chin out and pushing out chest while throwing back arms simultaneously and scowling, and what do you have left?

Answer - someone who is forwards coached by Duncan Ferguson who is scared of Duncan Ferguson

sounds like a masterstroke to me. Richarlison is a **** anyway. Take away the chasing about angrily, jutting your chin out and pushing out chest while throwing back arms simultaneously and scowling, and what do you have left?

Answer - someone who is forwards coached by Duncan Ferguson who is scared of Duncan Ferguso

they was losing a game and only by one at that point and needing a goal. He’s their only decent goal scorer and scored the other night. To sub him for a striker who’s been shocking since going there was the reason Everton fans were clearly not happy. Hit and miss Richarlison and comes across a wanker by all means, there was just about 5 other players who could have been withdrawn at that point

Please lord! let this happen.
I put it above but do you think anyone else can get more from that team, over the last few months with the players that have been missing? They started great with a full squad to go at, went south when they dropped like flies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.