Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re Hassenhuttl, the saints owners sell his best players every year. Reckon he'd take another prem job even if it was somewhat a sideways move, if it was to a club with bigger potential.

Potter I reckon can hold out for a bigger job than everton, maybe spurs or United even in a couple of years.
But Saints have new owners now, and they sound ambitious (don’t they all though).

I don't think they will go down this year but they might well next year, particularly if their strikers get poached.

Of course it is. If the club was stable he may be more than willing to jump. But it isnt and he would be nuts to take the job
I disagree mate, he seems a decent manager and a chance to move to a massive club in the doldrums. Get them up the table quickly and build from there, he could improve his CV immeasurably by making the move and I believe he might (might!) just fancy this !

I disagree mate, he seems a decent manager and a chance to move to a massive club in the doldrums. Get them up the table quickly and build from there, he could improve his CV immeasurably by making the move and I believe he might (might!) just fancy this !

Look at his interview today. Basically says he's at a very well run club with brilliant people and a good atmosphere. Dont think its a dig at us but he obviously knows all isnt right.

He has everything at Brighton tgat we dont. The fact that we are trying to bring Martinez back says it all. A man who was hated towards the end by the fans, sacked, took the club to court for £10m and won. May be a lovely fella but doesnt mean he's a good manager.

The club is a shambles

tough one this .. i would not touch Martinez at all. Been there done that. Still think hes quite inexperienced at a top club level.

Plenty available:

Nuno - very defensive and thats what they need. Their back 4 is total shite.
Fonseca - raw but passionate
Or Lampard ...

Am I genuinely missing something? Weren’t the Everton fans demonstrating against Martinez at the end of his stint there? What are they trying to do?

Lots of Everton fans seem happy with the prospect of Ferguson or even Rooney. Surely they’re the much cheaper and easier option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.