Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reported Martinez has turned this down. He was asked to do the old wreck it Ralph interim role and then go WC with Belgium at end of the season. Those reports seem to forget the WC is part way through next season.

The burglar basher will get it till summer.

Yep! And he should stay away.

Fans polls have him way down this list.

But Blue Bill loves him so god help us!

Who you thinking? I might be way off, but someone like Chris Wilder seemed to be able to work miracles at Sheffield United. Seems to be getting Boro going in the right direction too.
Obvs someone like Mancini would be perfect.

Strong rumours that he was the one to sign Iwobi when we couldnt get Zaha. He's just signed El Ghazi too on the reccommendation of his mate Joorbachian, when Benitez clearly didnt want him. This is what we are dealing with.

Yes its his club and he's pumped in stupid money but its not Football Manager, he needs to butt out and bring a top football person in to run the club day to day while he's in Monaco. Instead we have Bill surrounding himself with old boys, trying to stay in power making all day to day decisions.

Considering the club is world class with the non football EITC stuff, they are horribly run the football side.

If we appoint Martinez we are going down, im convinced. If we go down, we will be another Sunderland

You actually need a new owner and one who will clear out Billy and his mates from any decision making.

Who you thinking? I might be way off, but someone like Chris Wilder seemed to be able to work miracles at Sheffield United. Seems to be getting Boro going in the right direction too.
Obvs someone like Mancini would be perfect.
I have no idea mate, but ex managers and premier league has beens are not the answer.

Maybe someone younger who can build. But who would want the job as the club is toxic.

My head says Potter but I doubt he will leave Brighton

If you love the club you make the best decisions for the club. Kenwright trying to get Martinez back is whats best for Kenwright as they are friends, he is nowhere near the best for the club. That says all you need to know about Kenwright.

Apparently he turned your owners and other prospective owners down as they wouldnt let him stay on. He found one that will and now has free reign to run the club. When the pressure was on Brands got fired. He's now brought in Graham Sharp as a director, David Prentice (Echo Journo who sits with him at the game) is supposedly our new Chief Comms officer and Tim Cahill is reported to be coming back. This is on top of Unsworth, Ebrell, Baines and Jose Baxter the convicted drug dealer all back at the club in coaching roles. He's a stain on the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.