Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong rumours that he was the one to sign Iwobi when we couldnt get Zaha. He's just signed El Ghazi too on the reccommendation of his mate Joorbachian, when Benitez clearly didnt want him. This is what we are dealing with.

Yes its his club and he's pumped in stupid money but its not Football Manager, he needs to butt out and bring a top football person in to run the club day to day while he's in Monaco. Instead we have Bill surrounding himself with old boys, trying to stay in power making all day to day decisions.

Considering the club is world class with the non football EITC stuff, they are horribly run the football side.

If we appoint Martinez we are going down, im convinced. If we go down, we will be another Sunderland
I can't see Everton going down even with a know nothing interferer like Moshiri. There's 4 "bad" teams and it will be three of them going down.

Am I genuinely missing something? Weren’t the Everton fans demonstrating against Martinez at the end of his stint there? What are they trying to do?

Lots of Everton fans seem happy with the prospect of Ferguson or even Rooney. Surely they’re the much cheaper and easier option?

Yes we did, it ended badly and he took us to court where we ended up paying £10m. But he's a lovely guy and him and Bill are good friends. Thats all it needs these days apparently.

What business sacks a failure, gets sued, pays a stupid amount out then tries to re hire them 5/6 years later?

I can't see Everton going down even with a know nothing interferer like Moshiri. There's 4 "bad" teams and it will be three of them going down.

We got beat by the worst team in ths PL this weekend. Since we beat Norwich in the reverse fixture in September, we have won 1 in the last 13, losing 9 of them. Since that win, we are bottom of the form table, with those worse teams picking up more points.

We have enough time to turn it around but the longer it goes on the worse ot gets. Thankfully it looks like Martinez wont be coming.

I hope you are right mate. Never been this worried before, even when we almost fell through the trap.

Yes we did, it ended badly and he took us to court where we ended up paying £10m. But he's a lovely guy and him and Bill are good friends. Thats all it needs these days apparently.

What business sacks a failure, gets sued, pays a stupid amount out then tries to re hire them 5/6 years later?
I know it’s already been said, but Kenwright is Everton's latter-day Peter fucking Swales.

Like PJS, Bill loves his club, but his love for the Toffees is clouding his judgment on what’s best for it.

However, unlike Swales, Bill didn’t come in with the intention of breaking up the best coaching team the club had had; until recently, of course.

Am I genuinely missing something? Weren’t the Everton fans demonstrating against Martinez at the end of his stint there? What are they trying to do?

Lots of Everton fans seem happy with the prospect of Ferguson or even Rooney. Surely they’re the much cheaper and easier option?
Yep! And he should stay away.

Fans polls have him way down this list.

But Blue Bill loves him so god help us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.