Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I can really see the Evertonians getting very excited about this one ha ha ha ha

Everton could make a move for former Chelsea and Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho, currently in charge at Roma, if they decide to sack manager Rafael Benitez. (Daily Star on Sunday)

Like swapping a Brachiosaurus for a Tyrannosaurus rex.

Like swapping a Brachiosaurus for a Tyrannosaurus rex.
Mancini would be a great appointment, short term but great at recruitment and bringing a selfish winning mentality to the club and it would be the type of job that Roberto may well relish, I am sure he would like to get one over the dippers.

Mancini would be a great appointment, short term but great at recruitment and bringing a selfish winning mentality to the club and it would be the type of job that Roberto may well relish, I am sure he would like to get one over the dippers.

Agree also Mancini seemed to have an eye for a player but at the moment though Everton can’t spend a bean so I reckon they’ll stick with Benitez.

Allegedly there's a board meeting tomorrow, can't see Benitez being sacked so hopefully Brands gets jibbed off or Blue Bill resigns.
Talks also of a walkout by fans on the 27th minute, but can see that causing more issues than it resolves. Fans turning on other fans who stay or leave is the last thing we need.

Hi all. I have not been on here for months due to a few personal issues (I am OK). Popped back in to have a nose and say hi as I have enjoyed using this forum. Good to see City top and I hope you stay there.

As for Everton..I just despair, it is truly dreadful at the moment. Tomorrow night could be awful with the protest. Just hope we can get through it as we are sinking like a brick down the league.

Anyway, I am back in here, it will be on and off.

Why?

Would he like to get one over the dippers?
I think he understands the hate directed by that club, Roberto understood us, he understood the hate from the rags and was motivated to stop it, the way he stood up to Ferguson was outstanding and I am sure he would do the same to Klopp.

Everton are very similar to us pre-takeover, the proverbial sleeping giant, it's a great project for a manager , new training ground/stadium on the horizon, just the FFP is preventing them on the playing side.

I think he understands the hate directed by that club, Roberto understood us, he understood the hate from the rags and was motivated to stop it, the way he stood up to Ferguson was outstanding and I am sure he would do the same to Klopp.

Everton are very similar to us pre-takeover, the proverbial sleeping giant, it's a great project for a manager , new training ground/stadium on the horizon, just the FFP is preventing them on the playing side.
FFP is preventing them? They have spent several hundred million on pure shite since the takeover

That's not FFPs issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.