Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton at present really are in an awful state. There doesnt really seem to be much common sense governance coming from the top. When you look at the amount that has been spent and where it has been spent you do have to wonder at what on earth they are playing at.
And of course whilst not having any real hostility to them I would at present quite like to nick Doucoure off them before the window shuts.

As for the sad news about the lad who died at the now stadium. Due to his allegiance and the pride he must have felt actually working on the site of the new ground, I think it would be nice if the club put something or named something at the new ground after him.

Many say they stayed up last season because Brighton shat their pants against them on their own soil. There are many other similar results you could say the same about, but I bet Brighton are glad Everton are still here after the past two opening season results.

Everton at present really are in an awful state. There doesnt really seem to be much common sense governance coming from the top. When you look at the amount that has been spent and where it has been spent you do have to wonder at what on earth they are playing at.
And of course whilst not having any real hostility to them I would at present quite like to nick Doucoure off them before the window shuts.

As for the sad news about the lad who died at the now stadium. Due to his allegiance and the pride he must have felt actually working on the site of the new ground, I think it would be nice if the club put something or named something at the new ground after him.
They remind me of us in the mid-90s. Are they still getting the new stadium?

Their whole team looked ass. Maupay's an infuriating watch.

Only player I was more impressed by was Danjuma, guy looks like he doesn't belong in this squad.

With most teams strengthening, it will only get harder and harder for Everton to pick up points this season.

Do you support City? Why the he'll would you want to sign that clogger. Championship level like the rest of the squad.

Had a trip to New Brighton yesterday and saw Everton’s new stadium from across the river. It looks like it will be a fantastic venue when it’s finished. It really will be a disaster if Everton get relegated this season.

I was going to post something else - then remembered the tragic death of the Evertonian at Bramley Moore.
RIP to the fan, and condolences to his family - anything else can wait
I've just seen the crass remarks made by Hinchcliffe and his co commentator about the black armband Dyche was wearing. They should have been sacked straight after the game, instead they've been allowed to get away with a meaningless apology. Everton should never let them in the ground again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.