Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just seen the crass remarks made by Hinchcliffe and his co commentator about the black armband Dyche was wearing. They should have been sacked straight after the game, instead they've been allowed to get away with a meaningless apology. Everton should never let them in the ground again.
What did they say?

I've just seen the crass remarks made by Hinchcliffe and his co commentator about the black armband Dyche was wearing. They should have been sacked straight after the game, instead they've been allowed to get away with a meaningless apology. Everton should never let them in the ground again.
It was ill advised agreed - but come on.

Had a trip to New Brighton yesterday and saw Everton’s new stadium from across the river. It looks like it will be a fantastic venue when it’s finished. It really will be a disaster if Everton get relegated this season.
Sadly, I think we are nailed on for the drop.

There is nothing ... nothing at all that gives any impression that we even have a team. We are gash awful and nobody is coming in to make us better. I mean, who would even want to sign for us. I love this club but we are a complete mess.

To be honest, I gave up early in the summer break when it became clear that the fraud that is Kenwright was going nowhere. I beggars belief, it really does.

Of course, I hope we stay up and I hope Kenwright goes, but I cannot see either hapenning so just gotta grin and bear it and take it on the chin.

There is nothing ... nothing at all that gives any impression that we even have a team. We are gash awful and nobody is coming in to make us better. I mean, who would even want to sign for us. I love this club but we are a complete mess.

To be honest, I gave up early in the summer break when it became clear that the fraud that is Kenwright was going nowhere. I beggars belief, it really does.

Of course, I hope we stay up and I hope Kenwright goes, but I cannot see either hapenning so just gotta grin and bear it and take it on the chin.

Let’s hope the manager can do enough to keep you up. How you didn’t beat Fulham is beyond me.

Just read it myself, total lack of respect - and as importantly a lack of awareness of the club, unforgivable from Hinch thought better of him.

We had the same with Peter Fucking Swales. The **** wanted to keep his power in the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.