Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great finish by Beto in his debut. He looked interesting in the Portuguese league and did alright at Udinese. He’s a unit for his size, nice physical attributes as well but comes off a bit clumsy.

I think he can do all right for the type of long ball football that Everton play. He’s hardly a world beater though and I would be shocked if he got more then 12–15 goals for them this season. 30M seems a hefty price.

Although even more shockingly is how we rinsed them for 15M with Chermiti. He was awful today, hardly can control a ball. I don’t expect much from him to be honest.

They dodged the embarrassment of losing to Donny, but they get drawn against the side that twatted them a couple of weekends back. I suppose they're not too bothered about this competition anyway, their main concern this season will be survival.

The little clip/meme going around on WhatsApp for Everton goal of the month is brilliant. I have been trying to find it online to share here but cannot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.