Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were days away from going bust, defaulted on stadium last week. A complete shit show. I think they will have less than ten points by Xmas.

They are in a dangerous situation, they have the hearing for the ffp breaches in October. I wonder what sanctions they will get from that? They could be well adrift if it’s points.

I’ve given up he hope of seeing this lot go down. Jammiest bastards around.
My hubby and I were genuinely gobsmacked they escaped YET AGAIN last season. At half time on the last day of the season they were DOWN. If Bournemouth (?) had just scored ONE GOAL they were down.

Jammy bastards is right.

I don’t get it. They’ve spent how much on this new stadium? They’re skint, getting grief over ffp wrongdoings, owner has jumped ship, new owners are bent and only in it to milk the club dry, the team is garbage and made its worst start like ever. Seems like this new stadium could become a huge white elephant similar to Valencia’s new Mastalla which is still unfinished and not usable after the best part of a decade. The entire club is a basket case.

Dyche gave an honest interview after the game. He basically highlighted what a lot of us did watching the game. In short he said they were shite. Like us he knows what they are doing wrong and what they should be doing but he can't be on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.