Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh, are EFC the new 'typical'!
Just like City used to be, they win a couple of games on the bounce, then lose one they are expected to win.

I remember the week after the last Maine Road derby, when we were absolutely brilliant, we were fucking dire away to Charlton.

That aged well!!
They're just like us - pick the home banker and pick the away banker and if they involve City or EFC the home and away banker quickly morphs into the home and away wanker! I cannot graps STILL HTF both teams lost those fixtures. Jeez, if there were ever two fixtures with which to fill yer boots those two drop on yer doorstep and we give 'em two fingers!

Mmmm. I seem to remember those days! At least yesterday’s comedy gold at Tottenham must have lightened the mood somewhat. :-)
It's nice for the last fixture of the day to come up with a couple of three items that would cheer any fan who's just witnessed their team's efforts going pear-shaped - two reds, and an oggy! Any pictures of Klippity in the techy area as the Dippers are taking the centre kick on 90+7? I bet there was more glaze on his eyeballs than a strawberry flan in a cake shop window!

Just like City used to be, they win a couple of games on the bounce, then lose one they are expected to win.

I remember the week after the last Maine Road derby, when we were absolutely brilliant, we were fucking dire away to Charlton.
Home to charlton but yeah dire

It's nice for the last fixture of the day to come up with a couple of three items that would cheer any fan who's just witnessed their team's efforts going pear-shaped - two reds, and an oggy! Any pictures of Klippity in the techy area as the Dippers are taking the centre kick on 90+7? I bet there was more glaze on his eyeballs than a strawberry flan in a cake shop window!
I wondered why you were talking about a pasty, then I realised that you meant an own goal.

And I love your analogy in the last sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.