Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have lost our first 4 home games. That makes it 7 defeats in the last 8 home game. Truly shocking and not good enough.

Come on you Toffees lets get a win.

we have lost our first 4 home games. That makes it 7 defeats in the last 8 home game. Truly shocking and not good enough.

Come on you Toffees lets get a win.
There was a time when Everton were very difficult to beat at Goodison. We got turned over there regularly.

They have ruined me weekend. Nothing to moan about now.

I do like Doucoure for Everton.
Works his arse off in midfield, has a Yaya type powerful run through the middle and scores some vital goals.

I do like Doucoure for Everton.
Works his arse off in midfield, has a Yaya type powerful run through the middle and scores some vital goals.
You thinking of the Palace one? The Everton one is a donkey.

Time for the Steaua Bucharest to be unfolded by our chums over the park for the derby.

We will also be accused of singing songs about Hillsborough, as we are almost every time we play then. Funny how around 40,000 people with phone camera's never capture this moment.

I fully expect us to get trounced so anything else is a bonus.

Still, on the bright side, we can sing such classics as "We Want A Replay" and for the ghost stand "Bob The Builder Can He Fix It"

Time for the Steaua Bucharest to be unfolded by our chums over the park for the derby.

We will also be accused of singing songs about Hillsborough, as we are almost every time we play then. Funny how around 40,000 people with phone camera's never capture this moment.

I fully expect us to get trounced so anything else is a bonus.

Still, on the bright side, we can sing such classics as "We Want A Replay" and for the ghost stand "Bob The Builder Can He Fix It"
You're starting to sound like them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.