Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk of certain clubs who have been relegated at Everton's expense are going to sue them. One of those clubs is rumoured to be Leicester. Well I hope all the Championship clubs who Leicester got promoted at the expense of in 2014 sue them as well, given that they breached Championship FFP regs that season. Fucking cheeky cunts.

Last edited:
I guess the important question is have Everton been informed?
The letter is in the post. The RDAHMeedya were probably informed last week. The governance and arbitration of football in this country is deplorable. I should think the likes of MANUre 'n the Dippers are feeling rather smug that their 'baby' is finally showing some fruit, but their idea of 'fruit' matches my notion of shite, shit 'n sewage.

And the PL have left themselves a bit of wiggle room with a ten point deduction. EFC win the appeal and it will be reduced to nine points.

You watch them try do it to us, we could end up having 10 points docked and still walk the league. Bring it on, the crying at the end of the season when City are still champions would be delicious.
10 points they dock us enough to relegate us by one point, let’s hope City’s team can wipe the floor with them, at least I’ll get an away ticket in division 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.